Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Report 19.01.15

Otomaru

I'll start to make these once in a while to report bugs I've noticed and are not addressed in patches. Feel free to add your input, the more "voices" we get, the sooner there is going to be a change.

Bug's I've noticed and remember while writing this:
a) If primary weapon is not equipt, sometimes I don't get energy from Energy Vampire. Not sure if it is related to what weapon Trinity has equipt.

b) When trying to pick up a battery in excavation missions while sliding over it, often I slide past it and then end in a loop where code logic fails and I cant perform any actions. Only cure is spending a resurrection.

c) Some times, in excavation missions, enemies stop spawning cause they run away (mostly grineer) from objectives. Or they group up where extractor used to be (mostly corpus) even though you and mission has moved on. On earth, sometimes I get a map where enemies don't spawn unless someone is in certain map sector, no matter where mission objective is.

d) Nullifier shields are safe from blasts, e.g. PENTA deals damage with projectiles but following blasts do nothing, also to those that are in AoE range insade.

e) Tar mucus affects attack speed/fire rate, affects Rhino while Iron Skin is present or Valkyr while Hysteria is on.

f) If void key owner connects bit too late the mission ends in a failure before it really began.

Add'd:

1. When carrying an object in the off-hand,like a datamass,switching to melee from secondary seems to cause a glitch where you only do the melee animation you last did before switching to other weapons again.

That reminds me, when being in melee mode with battery in hand and then delivering the battery - it pops to secondary weapon and quick melee is not available unless I switch to melee and back.

Arch weapon sometimes does not launch projectile there fore not doing damage. Happens after shooting stationary for a while in one general direction, does shoot in the other way or when you change position.

Update about "a" bug: Trinity had secondary weapon this time, so what weapon she has equipt does not matter. But when I equipt my secondary weapon my energy restoration from energy vampire was halted, when I switched back to primary, I got the energy.

If host crashes or loses connection or what ever the reason is for disappearing from that session, he can't rejoin.

Edited by Otomaru

b) When trying to pick up a battery in excavation missions while sliding over it, often I slide past it and then end in a loop where code logic fails and I cant perform any actions. Only cure is spending a resurrection.

When was the last time you had this occur? A potential fix when in for this on Friday.

When was the last time you had this occur? A potential fix when in for this on Friday.

After 3rd time I was careful not to trigger it again, but last time was probably about mid last week. I failed to reproduce that now, the battery gets relocated to my character which definitely did not happen previously.

Edited by Otomaru

1. When carrying an object in the off-hand,like a datamass,switching to melee from secondary seems to cause a glitch where you only do the melee animation you last did before switching to other weapons again.

2.I got a Soma Prime Stock-I thought you werent supposed to get one cuz RNG

That reminds me, when being in melee mode with battery in hand and then delivering the battery - it pops to secondary weapon and quick melee is not available unless I switch to melee and back.

I have this same problem. If you were performing a melee attack animation, it sticks until you switch weapons or jump. This also affects delivering a Datamass as well.

I have this same problem. If you were performing a melee attack animation, it sticks until you switch weapons or jump. This also affects delivering a Datamass as well.

I can confirm that this "not being able to melee until you switch to it" happens whenever you have melee equipped and delivery something from the off hand,be it a data mass or a power cell for excavators.

Stolen Panthera Bug

The Grinner that steals your weapon steals the Panthera and it disappears completely

until you end the mission. My krewe have reported this bug.

Very frustrating when you are trying to lvl the weapon.

My krewe has nicknamed the panthera 'the panties'

Screams of ' the grinners have stolen my panties again' are not very nice :-)

ootyfast