Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Buff In Line With Other Primes

TTie

To be honest I am a bit sad that all Prime warframes are better than their normal verisons except Excalibur Prime. Stats are the same, the only change is looks and polarities... It's a bit sad. Maybe that's because in my mind, I always believed that Excal Prime was like other primes, with a bit better stats in compare to their non-primed versions. What do you guys think?

Excalibur Prime is an Icon of Warframe and its debute. I think it deserves better...

zb1sAwq.png

I would think that one of two following options would be great.

1. Boost Excalibur Prime so it stand one the same level with other Prime Warframes.

2. Rename Excalibur Prime to something else as it doesn't make sense to name it Prime and be excalty same as non-primed Excalibur. It defies the deffinition of the world Prime.

DE did a good thing doing that... that way, people wouldn't care if they had prime version or not, and we get less upset about it, thanks DE. however, if it will be farmable, i would think it's prime version should get improvements, otherwise it's pointless to get, except for looks.

Edited by SomeCrackHead

im not saying that 0 buff for excal prime, im saying that DE should keep vanilla excal and excalP on the same level, regardless the buff. You dont have snipetron and snipetron vandal cuz you didnt played when it was achievable, people dont have excal P cuz they didnt have the money to buy it. You get it? money? buy better stuff than what most people has? thats the deffinition of p2w

Then by your definition of Pay2Win, people who used plat to buy EG.Mesa on the time she was release Paid2Win cause when  Mesa was release she got a buff therefore by your standards.

Plat=Real money,DE buffed Mesa,People who got Mesa(On the time she was released)=Paid2Win.

DE=P2W quit the game now.

Then by your definition of Pay2Win, people who used plat to buy EG.Mesa on the time she was release Paid2Win cause when  Mesa was release she got a buff therefore by your standards.

Plat=Real money,DE buffed Mesa,People who got Mesa(On the time she was released)=Paid2Win.

DE=P2W quit the game now.

Mesa isnt achievable ingame? isnt farmeable? can you say the same about excal prime? Do you guys really need all explained bit by bit?

Mesa isnt achievable ingame? isnt farmeable? can you say the same about excal prime? Do you guys really need all explained bit by bit?

On the first day Mesa MUST to be rushed or brought from the market and she got her buff by your definition it is pay2win since plat can be brought with real money.

On the first day Mesa MUST to be rushed or brought from the market and she got her buff by your definition it is pay2win since plat can be brought with real money.

mesa was achievable from her first day, you just had to grind a lot. Plat can be achieved ingame by selling prime parts or mods which can be freely obtained in nightmares/bosses for mods and void towers for mods and prime parts. You definitely have no idea about what you are talking about.

And if you will continue by saying that mesa was hard to achieve, i never said that if something is free must be easy to earn.

And if you are saying that people who didnt bought mesa (or any other frame) with plats from the first day are p2w, i must close your so called logic by saying that i achieved odonata prime for example exactly the same day it released, by spending 100 plats i made two days before by selling loki p systems which i freely obtained in void tower.

Even if i would've achieved it a month after its release, its still not p2w cuz i CAN obtain it ingame and for free.

Can you say the same about excal P?

Edited by Rayden_Tenno

mesa was achievable from her first day, you just had to grind a lot. Plat can be achieved ingame by selling prime parts or mods which can be freely obtained in nightmares/bosses for mods and void towers for mods and prime parts. You definitely have no idea about what you are talking about.

And if you will continue by saying that mesa was hard to achieve, i never said that if something is free must be easy to earn.

And if you are saying that people who didnt bought mesa (or any other frame) with plats from the first day are p2w, i must close your so called logic by saying that i achieved odonata prime for example exactly the same day it released, by spending 100 plats i made two days before by selling loki p systems which i freely obtained in void tower.

Even if i would've achieved it a month after its release, its still not p2w cuz i CAN obtain it ingame and for free.

ON THE FIRST DAY you are saying that on the first day all the parts magicly merge as one with no time to wait at all?

I said plat CAN be brought not MUST be brought

Yeah i got it on the first day with 50 plats fabrication skipping procedure. I got a lot of plats from trading cuz i do a lot of trading. with both reactor and all formas, odonata P costed me around 200 plats.

Exactly, plats are achievable in game, which keeps leading me to the same question.

Yeah i got it on the first day with 50 plats fabrication skipping procedure. I got a lot of plats from trading cuz i do a lot of trading. with both reactor and all formas, odonata P costed me around 200 plats.

Exactly, plats are achievable in game, which keeps leading me to the same question.

You must be lying then 50 plat is for the warframe itself each part takes 12 hours therefore u need (25*3)+50.

No excal p is not farmable but in a mostly PvE game what is Pay2Win?

Which free game isn't P2W?

Free games must be P2W the seer(pun) process of grinding frames and even prime frames and weapons make this game a grindfest how to get a easier access? Prime Access, Plat for instant unlocking is that P2W?

How much time and effort must be invest just so that you can get that desired warframe? People can pay to get that INSTANTLY therefore imo it is op.

Agreed. Same with Mag and Frost P. The three of them only have extra polarities instead of buffs like Volt or Loki P. It's a good idea to bring them in line with newer primes.

Yesh. The definition of Prime has changed it used to be cosmetic now it has better stats that its counterpart.

Giving the older Primes some buff would be good.

You must be lying then 50 plat is for the warframe itself each part takes 12 hours therefore u need (25*3)+50.

No excal p is not farmable but in a mostly PvE game what is Pay2Win?

Which free game isn't P2W?

Free games must be P2W the seer(pun) process of grinding frames and even prime frames and weapons make this game a grindfest how to get a easier access? Prime Access, Plat for instant unlocking is that P2W?

How much time and effort must be invest just so that you can get that desired warframe? People can pay to get that INSTANTLY therefore imo it is op.

guild wars 2 is not p2w, league of legends is not p2w, dota 2 is not p2w, heroes of the storm is not p2w, hearthstone is not p2w, 

p2w means you get something others cant get freely, but which is better than everything in that line. You can buy heroes in league of legends/heroes of the storm with real money, but can also grind the money and get it with ingame currency.

Excal P buff would mean that only those who payed it would have a better frame than excal, and there would be no other way of achieving it.

12 hours is half the day, a day has 24 hours. I spent those 12 hours for each piece, all at the same time, not one by one. Once those 12 hours passed, i rushed the final fabrication part. So i got odonata prime in its first 24 hours of release. 

24 hours = 1 day.

Warframe is PAY4TIME.

You either grind for stuff, or pay as a shortcut to get the stuff upfront. 

It's a tribute to the Fickle Will of the RNG Goddess, which is rewarded with instant gratification.

Except for Excalibur Prime and some other stuff which are founder's exclusives, everything non-cosmetic is accessible by grind. 

IMO those very few exclusives, being a reward to early backers, do not violate the P4T spirit, they are not even available for purchase anymore.

Edited by -TP-BrazilianJoe

Warframe is PAY4TIME.

You either grind for stuff, or pay as a shortcut to get the stuff upfront. 

It's a tribute to the Fickle Will of the RNG Goddess, which is rewarded with instant gratification.

Except for Excalibur Prime and some other stuff which are founder's exclusives, everything non-cosmetic is accessible by grind. 

IMO those very few exclusives, being a reward to early backers, do not violate the P4T spirit, they are not even available for purchase anymore.

this guy knows. 

guild wars 2 is not p2w, league of legends is not p2w, dota 2 is not p2w, heroes of the storm is not p2w, hearthstone is not p2w, 

p2w means you get something others cant get freely, but which is better than everything in that line. You can buy heroes in league of legends/heroes of the storm with real money, but can also grind the money and get it with ingame currency.

Excal P buff would mean that only those who payed it would have a better frame than excal, and there would be no other way of achieving it.

12 hours is half the day, a day has 24 hours. I spent those 12 hours for each piece, all at the same time, not one by one. Once those 12 hours passed, i rushed the final fabrication part. So i got odonata prime in its first 24 hours of release. 

24 hours = 1 day.

Like so many others in threads like this, all I hear as a reason to not support this is "I don't have it, so no."  Did you not also threaten to quit over it in an earlier post?

Just wanted to make sure I properly understood your arguement. 

I'm not founder, while I do wish very very VERY much that I had excal prime, I do believe regardless he needs to be in line with other prime warframes. People complaining about how they werent fortunate enough to come across warframe in its founder days... tough luck do you think ANY other game that does the "founder" exclusives give another chance to receive items only the founders got? NO! Quit complaining! This game is about balance and its not fair for other prime warframes to be buffed but not excal simply because no one else can get him.

Like so many others in threads like this, all I hear as a reason to not support this is "I don't have it, so no."  Did you not also threaten to quit over it in an earlier post?

Just wanted to make sure I properly understood your arguement. 

well if you would've read other posts you would know what im talking about, but i guess its easier to twist words and blame people. here i go, AGAIN.

Im not against an excal P buff, im against a gap between excal P and normal excal, which would only favor excal P. Im against an unfair disadvantage over the people that love and main excal, cuz those dont have the chance to get excal P.

You want excal P buff? Fine, since its re-release is not an option, then some type of quest that would allow us to slowly upgrade excal till excal P level. The other thing i proposed is: If prime frames are made by adding forma to the process, what if by adding forma to my excal im slowly upgrading its stats till it reaches excal P level? With each forma i'd be closer to the Excal P level.

Im against people saying "i want my excal P to be better and unobtainable to the rest" not against an excal P buff. I want a solution who makes everyone happy, not one that says "forget non-founders, buff founders". 

And yes, it has already been a month and a half (more or less) since i havent played warframe (less the ocassional reactor/catalyst alert) because i dont like excal in its actual state. if they once again put a gap for excal, then i wont wait for them to fix it, if they fix it.

I spent a lot of time and money in excal, if even with all that time and money i cant achieve its full glory, then why should i spend more.

Excal Prime threads are already made saying that people want him to be free. Now you're asking him to be buffed?

He was already being envied and now you're asking him to be MORE ENVIED?

He should stay as he is, another Excalibur skin.

While I don’t like the hate going toward Excalibur prime I understand where non founders are coming from.

However as it stands now Excalibur prime is basicly inadequate to meet other frames in combat.

As a result it needs a buff and a passive one at best.

This is just me stating my opinion it isn’t a blast towards non founders its just common sense.

Also founders isn’t Pay to win.

Edited by Judas_of_the_BlackHammer

well if you would've read other posts you would know what im talking about, but i guess its easier to twist words and blame people. here i go, AGAIN.... -snip-

I have read your other posts, and quite frankly the only thing you seem to say over and over is "I wont be able to get Excal to the level Excal P would be at if he were treated as actually a prime, so I will quit if this happens because it isnt fair"  which directly correlates to "I dont have it and cant get it, so no."

That turd cannot be polished well enough to not recognize it for what it is, sir.  I'm sorry.

well if you would've read other posts you would know what im talking about, but i guess its easier to twist words and blame people. here i go, AGAIN.

Im not against an excal P buff, im against a gap between excal P and normal excal, which would only favor excal P. Im against an unfair disadvantage over the people that love and main excal, cuz those dont have the chance to get excal P.

You want excal P buff? Fine, since its re-release is not an option, then some type of quest that would allow us to slowly upgrade excal till excal P level. The other thing i proposed is: If prime frames are made by adding forma to the process, what if by adding forma to my excal im slowly upgrading its stats till it reaches excal P level? With each forma i'd be closer to the Excal P level.

Im against people saying "i want my excal P to be better and unobtainable to the rest" not against an excal P buff. I want a solution who makes everyone happy, not one that says "forget non-founders, buff founders". 

And yes, it has already been a month and a half (more or less) since i havent played warframe (less the ocassional reactor/catalyst alert) because i dont like excal in its actual state. if they once again put a gap for excal, then i wont wait for them to fix it, if they fix it.

I spent a lot of time and money in excal, if even with all that time and money i cant achieve its full glory, then why should i spend more.

Look at it this way, is there ANY way to make other regular warframes as good as their prime versions. Yes its possible to put some mods in one to get it close to the other, BUT if you put those same mods in the prime version, it will create a gap between the prime version and the regular version. While I too am an excalibur main and I too believe he needs a buff in general (which I'm hoping will come in his rework), Excalibur Prime needs to have the gap that every other prime warframe has regardless if he is unobtainable or not. 

Look at it this way, is there ANY way to make other regular warframes as good as their prime versions. Yes its possible to put some mods in one to get it close to the other, BUT if you put those same mods in the prime version, it will create a gap between the prime version and the regular version. While I too am an excalibur main and I too believe he needs a buff in general (which I'm hoping will come in his rework), Excalibur Prime needs to have the gap that every other prime warframe has regardless if he is unobtainable or not. 

im not talking about mods, im talking about a maximum upgradeable for both excal P and excal, not mods. 

im not talking about mods, im talking about a maximum upgradeable for both excal P and excal, not mods. 

Well if you would have read the rest of the message you would see that the mods was just an example. The main point was about creating the gap that every prime warframe has to its regular version. otherwise its not "prime"

I have read your other posts, and quite frankly the only thing you seem to say over and over is "I wont be able to get Excal to the level Excal P would be at if he were treated as actually a prime, so I will quit if this happens because it isnt fair"  which directly correlates to "I dont have it and cant get it, so no."

That turd cannot be polished well enough to not recognize it for what it is, sir.  I'm sorry.

Well then if you do agree for an unfair advantage over non founders ok, good for you, i do not. I could give less about excal P, im talking about a gap in his stats. If you want that gap then fine for you, i could still give less. 

Well if you would have read the rest of the message you would see that the mods was just an example. The main point was about creating the gap that every prime warframe has to its regular version. otherwise its not "prime"

rhino prime has just 0.1 more sprint in relation with his non prime version. And there are many primes who have almost none benefit over its non prime version.