The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Teased In Devstream 45, 46, Tennolive) Anticipation Megathread

Morec0

Yea, great, with all the dragons they could have taken inspiration from they've chosen the less dragon-ish one!

Why, if you look at those Chinese dragon dances, all of them are having rounded heads and a furry look. And should I mention the Neverending Story? :)

Do not like the design. Personally, this came across more like an Infested frame rather than a proper dragon frame. Heck, even thinking about dragon armor, I think about something with more scales and layers. But this frame instead has flesh. Tons of flesh design. I won't judge against the frame itself but because it breaks how I would actually envision a dragon frame to be after all the hype, it's definitely lower on my list of favourite frames. Maybe the ability mechanics can save it from being one of my hated frames.

EDIT: So, DE said blue = electric and white = cold. What does black equals to? Finisher?

Black for depresion makes them think their life and then shoot themselves . Regardless the design is kinda torelabe but what i cant stand is the feet are too damn small to lift such a heavy frame they are just TOO SMALL

Why, if you look at those Chinese dragon dances, all of them are having rounded heads and a furry look. And should I mention the Neverending Story? :)

But it does not look like them! Really, it just looks like a seadragon, not even close to a Chinese dragon or the neverending story one!

This is what came up when i searched sea dragon

02bc8f045e2ee9ea39547d47ca7f163f.jpg

Really?

What exactly did you search?  And what engine, if not google?

It seems to me that, Google, a worldwide and highly renowned search engine seems to depict the words "sea dragon" as seahorses/sea-fish, primarily, BEFORE offering the other choices.

5f40362319.png

Edited by GoatGodJohn

this is what I got from googling sea dragon.

F1XRG5z.jpg

Really?

What exactly did you search?  And what engine, if not google?

It seems to me that, Google, a worldwide and highly renowned search engine seems to depict the words "sea dragon" as seahorses/sea-fish, primarily, BEFORE offering the other choices.

Well this is akward

obHVEgF.png

Surely i can see it also but it only 2/12 of the page the rest are mythical dragons

Edited by AMDMAD

sorry but you're probably thinking of lion dances. A little nitpicky of me but there is a difference

https://www.google.com/search?q=lion+dance&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=gyb-VJb6HcezogScxoLYCw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

https://www.google.com/search?q=lion+dance&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=gyb-VJb6HcezogScxoLYCw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#tbm=isch&q=dragon+dance

Edit: Goddamn it, I told myself I wouldn't get sucked into this argument

Edited by RyanGo

In case you want to change your pic.

I already snapped the actual forum post.

TAKE THAT!

Can you at least add spoiler to not strech the whole screen? So what must i be executed by watching chroma?or you playing?

giphy.gif

Edited by AMDMAD

Well let's think globally ;P

Sea is none other than water itself. Type then : water dragon, or ocean dragon ;)

And what oceans have? salt thus we need salt dragon

Salt_Dragon_by_Black_Ice_Gryphon.jpg

Edited by AMDMAD