Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Tell Us De(Baro Item Cycle)

OverlordMcGeek

Sup guys it's Ms. Yoloswaggerliciousexpialidopeciousness here!

DE, are you guys going to try and make this game the digital equivalent of crack?

You see across the forums on people asking how long the rotation is going to be before they can get any item that would be currently impossible for them to gather enough ducats in the next 40 hours. May you please simply tell us this.

I think the items are too expensive for the time frame they're available and the interval in which they're released. It requires a lot of time doing a specific set of missions to have enough ducats (about 1,000) to buy all the items each week or 2 weeks.

Here's how I look at it.

We need to know what these items will cost ahead of time.

It is sad that DE HAD this trend where items WERE usually in the 300 Ducat range...I figured at 330 Ducats I was getting my Gorgon. (no need to think otherwise since nothing really broke that trend). End up turning around and seeing 600 Ducat tag on it....

So now I am forced to run nothing but Voids ALL DAY in the HOPE to get enough before he leaves....

Had I known prices I could have prepared and run Voids EARLIER...

I mean we already know when,we already know what (due to miners),so why NOT let us know cost? Saves me a lot of headaches...

I manage to get over 1k ducats in that w2 weeks span. And i only play 3 hrs or less a day

many doesnt even have that time available each day, which makes it really hard to get the ducats in time, i only have a 1½ hour each except weekend.

Here's how I look at it.

We need to know what these items will cost ahead of time.

It is sad that DE HAD this trend where items WERE usually in the 300 Ducat range...I figured at 330 Ducats I was getting my Gorgon. (no need to think otherwise since nothing really broke that trend). End up turning around and seeing 600 Ducat tag on it....

So now I am forced to run nothing but Voids ALL DAY in the HOPE to get enough before he leaves....

Had I known prices I could have prepared and run Voids EARLIER...

I mean we already know when,we already know what (due to miners),so why NOT let us know cost? Saves me a lot of headaches...

Sigh... I bought Mara Detron and Prisma Gorgon with platinum for the same reason. I will probably resort to buying prime junk parts through trading with platinum so I won't have to grind void gear to turn to ducats. Sadly this is the way DE wants the game to be now.

I'm just happy that there was a nice tennou that was selling 50duc parts for cheap plat price. You have my thanks.

But seriously, I only just have enough to buy one of everything. In a way, I guess this is DE way of encouraging people to trade prime for ducats? I dno, I lost my train of thought there.

People freak out and complain about the weirdest things in this game I swear.. LOL.

"3 hours is a part time job for some"

Honestly, it's a game. Get your priorities straight if choosing between game and work is that hard of a choice. 

Farming these ducats is hard for you? This community is never satisfied is it? Everyone wants everything their way and super accessible and convenient. It doesn't work that way. And I HOPE HOPE HOPE that things stay the way they are with Baro and his cycle. I don't want to see the same thing come over and over again to Baro after waiting two weeks. I want it it to stay exclusive to exactly who it's supposed to stay exclusive to. People who do lots of void runs and have excess prime parts. Anything outside of that it becomes a grind and pain to get and it should be that way. 

But wait, there's more! You can also buy the things from other players who do spend their time farming ducats! 

I gotta admit, I'd like to see the cycle, and to know if or when things are coming back.

I'm not interested in "it's pretty easy to get" or "this is how".  That's not even sort of the point.  The point is that, if I need, say, 700 ducats(which I would currently have to get in order to get the mod and gorgon), and I set my mind to wanting that, do I really need to go about getting them now, setting myself up for a six hour binge, or will there be another opportunity later?

Because if so, I can set myself up for significantly healthier play habits.  If not, I can make the decision as to whether or not I want to just buy them from players or go about doing this.  Pretty straightforward, really.

This might be overselling the point.

It really isn't overselling it. I had to run nothing but Voids all day...I STILL ended up 120 Ducats short so I bought my Gorgon with some plat I got from selling an Imprint and snagged the Sugatra instead.

I think the items are too expensive for the time frame they're available and the interval in which they're released. It requires a lot of time doing a specific set of missions to have enough ducats (about 1,000) to buy all the items each week or 2 weeks.

It's fine, considering that the system is intended for veterans that do a lot of void missions. You're not expected to be able to farm enough Ducats within 40 hours lol. Since you know he comes every 2 weeks, just farm during the week so you'll be prepared when he comes.

Also, you don't need to buy out everything hes selling every week. I passed up primed ravage, the primed eos armor, and the pyra sugatra since I didn't think it was worth the ducats.

Edited by Ashnal

It's fine, considering that the system is intended for veterans that do a lot of void missions. You're not expected to be able to farm enough Ducats within 40 hours lol. Since you know he comes every 2 weeks, just farm during the week so you'll be prepared when he comes.

Also, you don't need to buy out everything hes selling every week. I passed up primed ravage, the primed eos armor, and the pyra sugatra since I didn't think it was worth the ducats.

Pyra sugatra is worth every damn ducat. Best sugatra there is.

3 * 14 = 42

1000 / 42 = 23.8

23.8 ducats per hour you must be doing some think wrong.

U serious???

Did T4 capture for 1 hr today, no clue how many runs ,but total got 500k credit so 500.000/50.000 per run , thats 10 runs in 1 hr or less. got 2 nyx chassis ,50 ducats each and sold with the rest at total of 200.

People , use those god dam keys man. Dont complain . Get good

U serious???

Did T4 capture for 1 hr today, no clue how many runs ,but total got 500k credit so 500.000/50.000 per run , thats 10 runs in 1 hr or less. got 2 nyx chassis ,50 ducats each and sold with the rest at total of 200.

People , use those god dam keys man. Dont complain . Get good

I know this game is nothing but farming but I believe farming like mad isn't in the popular definition of "gud skilz". 

I'm fine with arbitrary and somewhat strange price, I just want to know how Baro's rotation works and when I could see Primed Eos stuff again, etc. If it's going to be completely random like Void I'd have no problem either, just tell us. There is no reason to withhold this information about Void trader other than encouraging Plat trades (as other posters on this threads have evinced.) The "exclusive" and "limited time offer" schtick is getting very tiresome. 

I am not asking for the specific manifest list, simply when the rotation will start all over again. To make it if people should quit this game now if they are weak enough to let one weapon/mod pass them and get all butthurt over it; or pass it off, be fine, and simply wait until the guarantee re-start of the baro cycle.