Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Reasons Why Ash Should Be The Next Prime Frame (Including Volt)

InfamousDerp

oh, how cute, we want to pretend like there's any discussions to be had about choosing Prime Access.

it's basically random what goes in it.

smoke screen duration same as Loki's invisibility

got a... justification for that? a legitimate one?

or is the only one 'm0ar stats because raisons'.

hint: there's no legitimate justification.

if you made ash smoke screen longer it would make him vastly superior to loki. so that will never happen.

What I mean is, The same duration as Loki's invisibility not beyond that duration limit because there are two frames who has invisibility ability and Loki is a team guy and Ash is a Lone wolf, for short Loki (defense) and Ash (offense)

not talking mean here im just telling everybody about my opinion so yeah and by the way the only buff if Ash Prime comes out is only the Smoke Screen ^^

Edited by InfamousDerp

I hope it's Volt Prime (white), Ash Prime (black), then Trinity Prime (black), then Saryn Prime (white).

It will be hydroid prime and limbo prime, then it will be mirage and zephyr prime. Logic is that it had to be complete opposite what majority of ppl wants *cough nova prime *cough and make ppl want those unwanted ones. Flawless.

I'd be laughing until I choked up both my lungs at this silly thing if I wouldn't start coughing up the next big Jupiter Hurricane. Please don't tell such ridiculous jokes.... my air pipes can't take it much more.

LMAO!

good job giving viable points instead of just saying something pointless.. oh wait..

What I mean is, The same duration as Loki's invisibility not beyond that duration limit because there are two frames who has invisibility ability and Loki is a team guy and Ash is a Lone wolf, for short Loki (defense) and Ash (offense)

not talking mean here im just telling everybody about my opinion so yeah and by the way the only buff if Ash Prime comes out is only the Smoke Screen ^^

ash can make everyone invisible and do high damage to groups with i frames. so it kinda makes him defense and offense.  if you just match lokis, well loki has crazy amount of duration for his invisibility. why disarm stuff when you could kill in most situations. making lokis usefulness limited.  if they did increase it  though id still like it haha.

based on the hint they gave for the next frame that one could be a stealth frame so we could get a third with invisibility which would balance stuff out. though i highly doubt it, i assume if they make a third frame with invis it would be a female and the next most likely is male if i recall.

Y

It's volt prime guys, pm me for the data

Pure... speculation....

Volt and Odonata Prime...

SPECULATION ;)

Yep, seen it. Good. DE's making a good decision regarding the next Prime warframe, unlike last time :p #shouldabeentrinityprime

I hope the one after this is Ash Prime. I might be excited about the upcoming armor, too.

Edited by AntoineFlemming