Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Mini-Boss Idea] Derf Anyo, Son Of Nef [The Immortal Megathread]

I realized this, Alad V's zanuka project has to with him needing Tenno bodies to studied on while in cryostasis. It would be a shame if he somehow aquired those said tenno bodies and reverse engineered tenno warframe armor for corpus testing by a specific boss's son who will not be named...

(Derf Anyo confirmed)

Derf Anyo is Zanuka....

OMGOIFEN:OLASFMKA:SGOAM:ASFNSALKMDEO:IV

wguX3.gif

http://i.imgur.com/wguX3.gif

Edited by Guest

Ideally he'd be closer to a silly version Kamen Rider then something like Deadpool in my opinion.

Paralyzed by the amount of awesome that name conjures?

I know that feel bro.

Anything that uses Deadpool as a descriptor has to be awesome, thanks for pointing that out.

#DerfpoolForMiniBoss2013

I actually hate Deadpool.

And by 'hate' you clearly mean you hate to think of a world without Deadpool.  

Which is totally understandable I feel the same way.  

I'm so gald we had this talk. :)

#DerfpoolCannotBeSurpressed

Do you actually read comics? Deadpool has had two decent comics at most. He is actually seriously hit&miss.

Do you actually read comics? Deadpool has had two decent comics at most. He is actually seriously hit&miss.

To be fair i haven't actually been following the books in a bout a decade but when i last stopped following it (which coincidentally when time stopped in the comics world and all subsequent entries into it ceased to matter as they are in a quantum state of potential but not quite existence because i am actively unaware of them) Deadpool was my favorite character with a fantastic solo title.  

Ergo Deadpool is awesome, ergo lalalala nothing I haven't personally seen exists.  Beat that with your logics! :)

#DerfpoolDoesn'tQuit

I liked the a bit more serious ones where he wants to be a hero and save the world but ends up being a glorified hitman.

Yeah. One of my favorite excerpts from any of the Deadpool related stuff happens to come from one such comic.

But regardless, Derf would probably be less Deadpool in style and more like a spoof of Super Sentai or Kamen Rider the way I've always imagined it.