Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxins That Last 24-25 Seconds

SlickGhost

*maniacal laughter*

Acrid stronk.

24 second Toxin DoT. more if you use Continuous Misery.

christ Toxin is OP.

Perpetual Agony. Not Continuous Misery (because Perpetual Agony is for pistols). 

More likely, the Augment for the Acrid is causing this small problem, as the base Toxin status effect duration for the Acrid is 8 seconds, meaning at max rank Toxic Sequence (+200% status duration), the Toxin status effect duration for the Acrid is 24 seconds. 

You know, at least the Syndicate radial explosions are deactivate in Dark Sectors. Else, it would just be even more worse. 

You mean Hydroid's puddle? But you can't shoot while you're a puddle. 

Also I mainly use Saryn and Latron P so if I keep my distance I'm usually not killed by Acrid. It's still annoying seeing everyone using Acrid though. 

Like before they nerfed (thank god!) Ash's BS, everyone and his mom were spamming Ash's BS.

No, i was talking about the augment. I tremoves all status effects of you and your allies.

We are talking about how the heck could Acrid somehow get 24-25 seconds for its Toxin status effect, in which your statement is wrong.

no, this thread was asking about 24 Second Toxin Effects.

i mentioned Acrid, but didn't specify Toxic Sequence.

your statement is wrong that Toxic Sequence is the balance problem. it's the entire part of the game as a whole that's the problem, one Weapon is only a drop in the bucket.

no, this thread was asking about 24 Second Toxin Effects.

In which you then state that Acrid with Continuous Misery is causing that, in which I pointed out that this is only possible with Acrid + Toxic Sequence, not Acrid + Continuous Misery (for the reasons I stated before). 

And no other weapon other than the Acrid could get 24-25 seconds for status effects (since the only mod card that allows for the largest increase in status duration is Continuous Misery [for Rifles], and that only goes up to +100% status duration [i.e.: 16 second Toxin status effect]). 

your statement is wrong that Toxic Sequence is the balance problem. it's the entire part of the game as a whole that's the problem, one Weapon is only a drop in the bucket.

I did not state or imply this at all. All I am stating is how Acrid is achieving 24-25 seconds Toxin status effect in PVP. Nowhere at all did I state that Toxic Sequence = balance problem.