Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Well hot damn. I've been on for about 12 hours yesterday upon release and I went to bed at 10+%.

Woke up after approx 8 hours sleep and we flew to 51%? And I thought we weren't going to make it.

We just might.

I'll ask again, does anybofy know if fusion moa kills in solo contribute to the extermination? Because If they do, then it would be more efficient if we all go solo, like what I am doing.

I'll see if I can get an answer for you. It might take a bit, though - I'm assuming that playing in Private should contribute, but you might have a reason for not wanting to do that.

WE'RE MAKING PROGRESS PEOPLE! IF WE PUSH HARDER WE CAN GET 100% BY MIDNIGHT!!! PUSH EVERYONE!!! PUSH!!!

Okay who am I kidding...look at all the slackers in region chat, piggy back riding off of our efforts....=.= 

We won't even make it to 75% by midnight at this rate.....

Just claimed the Banshee helmet Bp from the Eligor defense mission around Europa. It was the first offering after wave 5.

That's pretty sweet for a defense claim offering. I wonder what other Bp's are in there?

Edited by RawGritz

Nobody thinks it will end this midnight. 

Not at this rate. We need to get people off of region chat and into Europa, but for some reason I feel like they are all there because they went to Europa and got owned and now they need to rely on us to do it for them. = 3=

Knowing that gives me willpower to keep going^ We take all the credit when this is over~

We're stuck at 59% even after 14 missions.....and each mission with around 90-300 kills. =/

That proves the majority of us is still slacking.

Edited by Zarozian