Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

right, im expecting ETA of reward in about 4 hours 30 mins...  ish (+- 1 hour either side...)

anyone else agree?

also, I hope it isnt a prime warframe... seems a bit odd to do duplicates of warframes for no apparent reason. I would like to think that this is a reward for a new planet... hopefully.

For every break you take a Fusion Moa kills a kitten! Save the kittens! Kill the Fusion Moas! :D

That's only true if I'm the only one killing them. I think I did enough. Plus I'm a dog person.

Don't judge me, or else you're a hypocrite. 

Edited by Zarozian

When will we get a no lag patch(I know it's p2p network - so we host, but....)? Thanks for the answer(I would like buy some item for real cash, but if your dev guys dont fix the lag soon, i will not)!

Edited by nkeyz

The reward is a fusion Warframe. It requires that you use 3 warframes to create a singular warframe, the Singularity. 

OMG I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!

But I supercharged my warframes already... =(

Edited by Zarozian

Okay now I think someone is stalking my every post giving me a "-1" no matter what I say, but I don't really care about my reputation, I only speak the truth and if it means tarnishing my rep then so be it.

Keep in mind that this Moa extermination is only one part of this event. If we reach 100%, the source of these new Moas is revealed. That COULD be what is being materialized in that picture - the boss we'll have to defeat, NOT our reward.

Okay now I think someone is stalking my every post giving me a "-1" no matter what I say, but I don't really care about my reputation, I only speak the truth and if it means tarnishing my rep then so be it.

Well I say...

*put sunglasses on*

There is a Frost hunting you.

YEEEAH

Keep in mind that this Moa extermination is only one part of this event. If we reach 100%, the source of these new Moas is revealed. That COULD be what is being materialized in that picture - the boss we'll have to defeat, NOT our reward.

Well it does mention us finding their point of origin once we defeat them.  The point of origin has some "relic" that may be of used to us.  This means that there may or may not be a boss, but it's highly likely that there will be a reward at this stage.

Well it does mention us finding their point of origin once we defeat them.  The point of origin has some "relic" that may be of used to us.  This means that there may or may not be a boss, but it's highly likely that there will be a reward at this stage.

From another thread by a GrandMaster: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/39614-examing-the-secondary-image/?p=383260

It's not Frost. Steve confirmed it on council chat. He said "it's awesome" but that "components for it will only be available on U8" and "U8 will be next friday if i crunch my face". We all know that only frames need components.

3% left... i reckon itll be done in the next hour or so...

i think this is the most likely thing... although i still think this is the reward you get from it

I suspect it's just going to be a new warframe, with a new location being added on to Europa, which will be an assassination mission. Likely, it'll be added onto the end of Paimon. This assassination mission will involve a new corpus boss, and he'll drop BPs for the warframe parts while the warframe BP itself will suddenly show up in the market.

There.

yeah its basically done.  Less than 2% to go and it sounds like there's a new frame  but we will have to wait til friday.  It would be a shame, in certain aspect, if we were to get a new Warframe released yet we have to farm the boss for the parts.  I hope we atleast get free blueprints or something