Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

- Allow users to zoom out & view entire star chart so long as session isn't public (i.e. user is waiting for random players to join via matchmaking) and final countdown isn't running.

YESS!!, this simply made my day <3

Hmm not worth getting Nyx then. What is the use if Nyx has a timer for Chaos. Doesn't seem appropriate to set a timer. After all she is damn slow, low armour and low shield recharge. Now she is just as useless as how the hek is in the last update. Super paper and not worth spending time and plat to get now.

- Charged melee glow now uses energy color from color picker.

I never liked this glow. Remind me of Rockman (i like the game), in warframe is just a visual spam to me ' -'  I wish i could disable it.

ADDITIONS:

- Added new death animations for Infested Charger, and Grineer Marine class enemies.

CHANGES:

- Allow users to zoom out & view entire star chart so long as session isn't public (i.e. user is waiting for random players to join via matchmaking) and final countdown isn't running.

- All Shotguns get a boost, effective range increased. Hek is boosted further than Strun and Boar.

- Gorgon rifle accuracy increases.

- Snipetron now has Armor Piercing damage by default, but with a slight increase to recoil.

- Burston rifle hip fire accuracy increases.

- Braton damage buff.

FIXES:

- Fixed multiple graphics related crashes.

OH YES OH YES OH YES!

Will the downed animation bugs get fixed with the new anims?

CHANGES:

- Corpus Crewman head shot armor piercing multiplier reduced.

- Saryn's Moult power now has a timer, was highly exploitable

- Nyx's Chaos power now has a timer.

- Can no longer join alert missions after they’ve expired.

- Replaying an alert mission that you’ve already successfully completed will no longer award credits.

: (

Ah well, it is for the sake of better gameplay...