Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

I and several friends have invested and expect the only two warframes I have purchased and desire to use to get a buff to balance and make them useful in comparison to other frames if they will be nerfed this hard on their only useful abilities. Sure, the previous balance was bad. However, the new balance has potential to make these frames useless. In other words, balance it out because nyx is glass without chaos, it can't be used often enough and she has bad boss potential. Saryn's entire playstyle revolved around moult, and rhino is allowed permanent invincibility while also still being better at bosses. Trinity can still stay infinite invulnerable too. Saryn and Nyx are not cost effective as a result. Both my main frames are now trash and although I wanted these bugs to be fixed, I also do not want them to become trash.

There needs to be balance.

Loki's decoy has no health limit. Can I expect moult to lose the health limit as well?

Edited by Sahfiel

At this point, I would like to buy stock in the Company.

Your efforts and accomplishments far exceed any in the "Free-To-Play" market today.

Your ability and readiness to respond to your player-base is what will carry this endeavor into the future. The original concept notwithstanding. Though, it does, on its own. The things I've seen, the things I've been, in-game? Outstanding.

I am so proud to be a part of this game. After all this time, as a Gamer, I can proudly say: "I LOVE THIS GAME!" And I mean it.

I would say: "Please, keep it up!"

But, I know you will.

And that is why I am yours.

Just remove the timer for Nyx chaos. And probably a higher health more moult for saryn. (Higher than loki's)

This is totally not balanced lol. Is nerfed to the max. Now Nyx is just a trash frame. Not even worth farming now.

I don't know if you guys noticed but you gave the Braton a buff in damage making the damage on par with the Vandal. This would make the Vandal obsolete since the higher damage output (due to firerate) of the normal Braton outperforms the Vandal series ._.

Edited by R3leaZ

Just remove the timer for Nyx chaos. And probably a higher health more moult for saryn. (Higher than loki's)

This is totally not balanced lol. Is nerfed to the max. Now Nyx is just a trash frame. Not even worth farming now.

You mean when chaos lasted infinitely and was completly unbalenced? These abilities were balanced because they were gamebreaking.