The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Abilities That Scales With Enemies?

Ojji

Question

Are there any except Nyx's Chaos (absorb is useless now in late game) and Mag's Shield Polarize?

Don't mentoin Loki's Irradiating Disarm 'cuz it's more useless than Nyx's Chaos (cuz it takes alway their weapons - that means a lot of their damage)

9 answers to this question

Since ur so obsessed with damage scaling, i'll suggest saryn's miasma. The viral proc will always halve the enemies' hp, making it scale with their hp.

What gibberish is this? Miasma damage type isn't even Viral. The skill you're looking here is Venom.

Edited by xyLoneZ

Oh god. Reason why damage doesnt scale is quite simple. If powers would scale there wouldnt be any point in having enemy levels.

And by saying that Disarm and Chaos suck, i suspect that you dont know much about the game. You tried to kill something with press 4 damage power and you didnt kill them in one try? One should know that crowdcontrol and support powers is what this game is all about.

Since ur so obsessed with damage scaling, i'll suggest saryn's miasma. The viral proc will always halve the enemies' hp, making it scale with their hp.

Miasma won't proc Viral. That's Venom.

What gibberish is this? Miasma damage type isn't even Viral. The skill you're looking here is Venom.

Gdammit >.<

Don't mentoin Loki's Irradiating Disarm 'cuz it's more useless than Nyx's Chaos (cuz it takes alway their weapons - that means a lot of their damage)

Enemies deal damage much more consistently to each other with melee weapons, as they don't miss or hide behind cover.

Are there any except Nyx's Chaos (absorb is useless now in late game) and Mag's Shield Polarize?

Shadows of the Dead scales. I would argue all hard CC + damage mitigation would scale, as it's equally effective at any level.