Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legend Of Zelda! :3 You Like It?

Atomic_Beam

That's pretty cool! Though honestly, I've never had the patience to trudge through Ocarina of Time myself, maybe I'll wait and see if they do an HD remake like Wind Waker.

Been playing the Hek out of Smash 4 myself recently, and I always default to Link and Zelda as my mains. Also I'm trying to save up some money to get the gamecube version of Twilight Princess. It's the only LoZ game I haven't tried yet that I've really wanted to play ever since it came out 9 years ago.

That's pretty cool! Though honestly, I've never had the patience to trudge through Ocarina of Time myself, maybe I'll wait and see if they do an HD remake like Wind Waker.

Been playing the Hek out of Smash 4 myself recently, and I always default to Link and Zelda as my mains. Also I'm trying to save up some money to get the gamecube version of Twilight Princess. It's the only LoZ game I haven't tried yet that I've really wanted to play ever since it came out 9 years ago.

That's a nice game! I know the gamecube version goes for like 50-70$ but it's worth it!

Also there is kinda a remake HD for ocarina of time on the 3DS console if you didn't know :3

That's a nice game! I know the gamecube version goes for like 50-70$ but it's worth it!

Also there is kinda a remake HD for ocarina of time on the 3DS console if you didn't know :3

Yeah, I remembered that there was an HD remake for the 3ds after I posted, but I don't own one, so I'll probably just wait and see if they do anything for the Wii U. Personally can't wait to see what they come up with for the Wii U Legend of Zelda game though.

*prepares the riot shield*

I don't like the Legend Of Zelda, it's far too fantastical for my tastes. The only one I'm looking forward to is Majora's Mask 3D

I do not understand your logic.

Yeah, I remembered that there was an HD remake for the 3ds after I posted, but I don't own one, so I'll probably just wait and see if they do anything for the Wii U. Personally can't wait to see what they come up with for the Wii U Legend of Zelda game though.

I find it highly unlikely they will do anything of the sort for the Wii U.

Really amazing.. so many awesome childhood memories are coming back. 

free_zelda_love_avatar_by_ooluccianaoo-d

Thank you <3 This is great.

Personally can't wait to see what they come up with for the Wii U Legend of Zelda game though.

spider-chase.gif

all teh hype o3o

LOL isnt majora mask like the most fantastical of all the game released yet? O_o

I have to agree. (personally one of my favorite games out there^^)

LOL isnt majora mask like the most fantastical of all the game released yet? O_o

When I say fantastical, I mean that it's in the zone where the fantasy is considered safe and somewhat friendly. Nothing dark can be seen, whereas Majora's Mask...good god that game is just dark in every corner you look.

I could go on about the stuff I'd learned on my own about the stories inside of it.

I do not understand your logic.

Read above post.

When I say fantastical, I mean that it's in the zone where the fantasy is considered safe and somewhat friendly. Nothing dark can be seen, whereas Majora's Mask...good god that game is just dark in every corner you look.

I see. Majora's Mask isn't the only Zelda game with dark stuff (it is, indeed, the darkest one by far, however).

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

I could go on about the stuff I'd learned on my own about the stories inside of it.

Read above post.

well, it sure is dark as hell, AND fantastical lul. That faced moon...GOD...

I'm fairly certain that the majority of what TheErebus types is sarcastic, but in this case he's given an answer himself.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion on Twilight Princess? I know that for a Zelda game TP was for sure one of the more mature games in the series. (haven't played it myself, but I really want to, as I've stated above.)

I'm fairly certain that the majority of what TheErebus types is sarcastic, but in this case he's given an answer himself.

Out of curiosity, what is your opinion on Twilight Princess? I know that for a Zelda game TP was for sure one of the more mature games in the series. (haven't played it myself, but I really want to, as I've stated above.)

I'm sarcastic when I put italics. If it ain't got italics, it's srs yo.

I found it boring. I played it with a friend and we just put back in Smash bros brawl. 

I eventually did finish it, but it was nowhere near the level of creepy and sad as Majora's Mask.

Great rendition! OoT was a part of my childhood(I even finished Master quest)

Oh I know, but it's the only one that freaked me out. Which is why I hold it dear to my heart, and I don't care for the others. 

Ereb, have you tried Twilight Princess?... :) Nevermind,read your comment above.

I have big expectations towards the new Zelda on the Wii U. It's one of those games that could make me buy the console(with SSB4,Bayonetta 2,Monster Hunter 3 U,Starfox U & Mario Kart)

Edited by unknow99

Ereb, have you tried Twilight Princess?... :)

Read below.

I'm sarcastic when I put italics. If it ain't got italics, it's srs yo.

I found it boring. I played it with a friend and we just put back in Smash bros brawl. 

I eventually did finish it, but it was nowhere near the level of creepy and sad as Majora's Mask.

Ereb, have you tried Twilight Princess?... :) Nevermind,read your comment above.

I have big expectations towards the new Zelda on the Wii U. It's one of those games that could make me buy the console(with SSB4,Bayonetta 2,Monster Hunter 3 U,Starfox U & Mario Kart)

ya me too! :3 and thnks!

Which one? The one where the mask was made by the Twili? The one where Link is dead and Termina is purgatory? The one about Stone Tower and the Four Giants and the Goddesses? That's just off the top of my head.

lol didnt know there was more than a theory x.x

I was talkin about the one where link is actually dead.