Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soul Punch Changes

cyrus106

I do not like change DE did to Soul Punch. Not sure about sound, but it seems previous Soul Punch sound is just gone for me. And in comparison to older animaton, I do not like new animation. It is just like "meh" animation. From quite unique animation he had, brought to this, common and shared with other first Warframes ability animation. Can you imagine, for example, casting Banshee's Sonic Boom with that animation? I cannot, thus I woud like to have old Soul Punchanimation brought back to life.

To Terrify, I like that it can be recasted now. Now he got some kind of CC. But again, I do not like how animation got changed. Maybe this is jut matter of being used to old animation, but again, I would like to get old animation back. To keep the buff, but give back old animation.

To justify my thoughts about animations, I would say abilities cannot be brought to same in measures of casting, animations and its restrictions. Some abilities can be used while airborne, others cannot. Some interrupts reloading, others does not. Some works for bosses, others does not work fully, others do not work at all. Thus, I keep my opinion I want old animations for both Terrify and Soul Punch brought back to life.

@quietcanary

If I get bro-fist on my face by Ancient Disruptor, I realize I should stay away to be not interrupted next time. And yes, I do care. As I liked to play Nekros and cast Soul Punches all over the enemies, now I kinda dislike playing him because of terrible animation. I like playing him in measures of usefulness, but in measures of animations and whatnot, he lost his position, very bad. DE, make old animation back.

@Kainosh

Damn right, I am happy someone is holding side of my point somehow.