The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Mirror The Mod Contest

[DE]Megan

PQPZDSz.png

OHMYGOSH.

I didn't realize just how challenging this contest would honestly be. I've never spent so much plat in a day to make things work. :P Even if it meant trading my beloved Arcane Swindle helmet, this was a lot of fun. I just wish the cameras wouldn't always lock forward when you zoom/back up, etc. It would have made this so much easier.

It was a lot of complaining, a lot of patience and a lot of luck, but also a lot of fun. Best of luck to those who have joined the competition! :)

I know non-submission posts were cleared, and it's alright if this gets cleared in the future, but I wanted to announce that the progress album I mentioned during my original submission is now complete: head on over to my post to have a look at the album!

Thanks Digital Extremes for the great contest, and thanks to whoever takes a peek at my album!

FiYmGof.jpg

Gave it a shot, 1st time even doing this kinda stuff and it was a fun experience, win or not it was well worth the knowledge gained etc. only unfun part was that trooper not wanting his picture taken in the right location but that aside, these mods have alot of scene in them that you cant or can hardly see XD. still fun tho, keep going DE!

eLENH9K.png

"Aviator"

(Used Russian language)

I'm tired. I have never thought what someday I'll have to make a bug for my pictures. Unfortunately(for me), that was so horrible, but I do it. Lol.

P.S: Can somebody to show me the place where is that *CENSORED* tower with a green light?

Edited by Mr.Serduk

Tp8nyFl.jpg                                uqkitcJ.png

Here is mine                                                                             Here is the original

The mod with the biggest cost.

Alias: Neon17

Edited by Neon17