The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Was Told I Didn't Know How To Play Nova Because I Didn't Spam M Prime

SurrealEdge

I have no noob experience.

Because somehow I only play with Rank 16-18.

And we never talk.

We just...............know.........like a 6th sense

So, basically, you play like PS4 players do. 

The amount of players that use their mic in-game is about 1%

The PS4 comes with a mic. No one uses it. 

I just don't because people think I'm older than I am and when I start speaking, the first reaction is "Holy sh**, your voice is deep." and I'm like... K, thnx cool story bro. Capture target is getting away. 

Hopefully you don't also have that 50% of that 1% of players who blare freaking music through their mic. 

Like, I don't care what music you wanna listen to, as long as I don't have to hear it. Just turn your freaking Mic off unless you have something to say, because I don't want to mute you and then not be able to hear you complain about getting overrun because I don't want to listen to bob marley blaze it 420 dub-nuerofunk mainstream song v1337. 

*clears throat* Sorry for deraling. So about them people who wrongfully throw around the word "noob" and "don't know how to play" 

Well I have played Nova the most, have been an ! who blows everything, everywhere (pre changes), and have done I would say every possible thing with nova. She used to be easier, now it is harder, because of the improved enemy targeting, and prime extending slowly, but still beast of dmg frame.

Her slow is a must at high tiers + the dmg modifier from it, speed nova only works for fast exp on infested defenses.

But about these situations, I think you will understand this one:

when some guy in Russian (or for you would be Slavic language still mostly Russian) speaks, so many times they are just bad mouthing people (I know Russian it's my second language, English being third), and then I write back to them to fkin shut up and play the fkin game :D, but then other things happen, like - why am I not writing in Cyrillic (after living in UK I have a UK keyboard, and if I needed to write in Russian I just use online webpage), and I have to tell them why should I if I am not a Russian? :D

Or this one time doing archwing Caelus, same happened, after he heard me this time trough mic, he shut up right away.

Well to not offend Russian players, but that is a fact 90& of these situations happened with them being involved.

Other being maybe some guy recently asking "Volt?" for T4C, well volt is my frame for captures, did the capture in 2 mins, and we extracted.

Otherwise I have a good clan and alliance and we do not call each other names or w/e even if someone did fail and the hard work goes poof.

regarding hosters: well I simply comply to the role they want to me to play if they don't like my suggested frame, when I host I don't really care (as for higher tiers I can get friends, clan mates ...).

Edited by gvidzix

See, it's nonsense like this as to why Solo play is 1,000 times better than random Co-op. 

When I do play Co-op, I never encounter any bashing in regards to my skill as a Frost Prime main. I protect everyone else, and be cleanup since I am usually the slowest.

Started a survival run on Mercury using a Mag with a Amprex that I was leveling. We spawned in the hallway section with ramps so it was tight quarters. The Amprex did what it wa smade to...mass kill and this idiot starts yelling in chat for me to leave because I was making it "Too easy"...ummm the match had just started so I told him to "nut up buttercup and play" and so he rage quit to my amusment.

Started a survival run on Mercury using a Mag with a Amprex that I was leveling. We spawned in the hallway section with ramps so it was tight quarters. The Amprex did what it wa smade to...mass kill and this idiot starts yelling in chat for me to leave because I was making it "Too easy"...ummm the match had just started so I told him to "nut up buttercup and play" and so he rage quit to my amusment.

"OOH NO, this player is making things too easy... on Mercury, what ever should we do"

nut up buttercup... I should remember that one.

So today i was called a noob by my entire team, because i started shooting them and actually dealt damage..

we were doing the Mutalist Salad mission.

and yesterday I was called a noob by a MR 2 for having 3 rank 0 weapons on an ODA and doing no damage at all.

I was in charge of the extinguished key so I didn't see much point in bringing good gear other than a strong frame

Edited by BaIthazar