Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Brakk Parts Tradable Or Increase G3 Spawn/drop Rates

Cryhunter059

After running ~3 hours today, and not seeing any sign of G3, it's really starting to get annoying. In my 30 or so hours of actively attempting to "farm" them, I've gotten multiples of BPs and Barrels.

I don't see a reason not to allow special 1:1 trades where only detron/brakk parts would be tradable with one another. This doesn't mean it would become a p2w, as you wouldn't be able to buy the parts for plat, you would only be able to use other pieces of those weapons to trade. 

BUT something is suspicious... everytime Im running a mission with low conclave like just with novaprime and synoid gammacor only, the stalker, gustrag and zanukahunter appears like crazy! Im starting to think that i might have something to relate with low conclave like they love to appear when u are low conclave...

A little advice to farming is just don't farm just keep doing random missions and sooner or later they will come , farming just wants to quit the game if you do it too long with no progress.

Sooner or later?  Much later :)  Mastery 18 here and I still don't have the brakk.  G3 attacks are rare, rare, rare.  And half the time the host moron on the team drops connection when he's in a tent.

I've accepted I'm not going to get the brakk. 

Detron on the other hand is easy to get and the parts are plentiful.

You don´t farm the G3, they hunt you and since you are marked you have to take a Nekros with you in the squad and have some luck. If parts are tradeable DE will allow to trade them for plat. Why plat? Because it´s safer than players making strange deals with other prime parts or mods to trade for plat and then trade you a Brakk part, that situation won´t be safe because the trading system needs to make conditions where no one can fool nobody. 

If parts become tradeable we will loose more treasure type items because everyone will have a brakk or detron.

The name of the curse that destroys part of the game is RNG, that´s the problem. A bit of RNG is good but that much is annoying and toxic for the game. I had to buy my Soma prime with plat and I didn´t like that because I came to the game to PLAY a fast action shooter not a trading simmulator. I didn´t like buying it because of the RNG  the experience of playing to get gear isn´t worth.

I am sorry for you, wish DE makes some changes in this RNG issues.

really if you want them to show up lower your conclave rating 800 or lower get in a group of marked players and they well show up 4 out of every 6 games.  this is what I did after almost a year and still never got all parts 3 hours of doing this I had all parts now I have parts to make another one this parts should never be tradable .

really if you want them to show up lower your conclave rating 800 or lower get in a group of marked players and they well show up 4 out of every 6 games.  this is what I did after almost a year and still never got all parts 3 hours of doing this I had all parts now I have parts to make another one this parts should never be tradable .

The conclave thing is honestly a myth, only reason people think it's true is they get attacked while leveling weapons and only remember these incidents, and not the ones where they steamroll the assassin. So then somebody got the bright idea that conclave influences it. Disclaimer: It really doesn't. Somebody looked at the code of assassins back in update 11 or 12, they have nothing regarding conclave in their spawn script

Not true. I've been in 2 squads where all members have <600 conclave and marked. Farming for 1-2 hours with 15-20 games, for both G3 and Zanuka. Not showing. Admit that Stalker shows up 1-2 times.

I do not think conclave have anything to do with their spawn rate. I also do not think the 1.5%+0.5% * x equation is correct. I has to be 0.15%+0.05% * x or even less. Maybe DE stealth reduced the spawn rate over the time, like they did for the drop table.

Edited by CrendKing