Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

*Dark and disturbing images swirl in an unseen black abyss*

And sealing the vault again. Throw the key into the sea and never look again

Ah don't worry, I am sure Sam will pick it sometime soon enough. Just look at what is going on in her thread right now.

...... Actually coming to think of it, don't.

Sometimes, when theres enough energy to go around, I like to place two vortexes in a group of enemies and watch the physics engine implode.

Ive seen someone crash because Vauban + Hydroid + Zephyr's ultimates were all active so much ragdoll we all got reduced to 5 fps. The random Ember just looking at us like What the hell dude? eventualy crashed... And Lovely comics Yui! Grineer can dream eh? Maybe one they they can get their own fuzzy pets :3

Ah don't worry, I am sure Sam will pick it sometime soon enough. Just look at what is going on in her thread right now.

...... Actually coming to think of it, don't.

Ah but this sea is a different sea.

One you don't wish to be near, if you value your sanity that is.

184_zpsb7adbe47.jpg

I'm sorry... I just ship them so hard ever since I see that in my survival game... Ultimate OTP...

O w O

Shield Lancer: I fwelt his warm embracing aura as i could sense his passionate desire, i look into his eyes knowing full well we wont last long. So we both forgot about the alarm and deeply kissed and he touch me in the most embarrasing but loving ways...