Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Sorry I'm a bit off and on... yeah Imma little bit addicted to ESO at the moment...

And great vid Morec0!!!

Neway iamma drop this and run LOL!

179_zps0084efef.jpg

180_zpsb92a5de9.jpg

BIG BIG thanks on Septin and Purpul for telling me about this bug... daymn that thing looks painful

Sorry I'm a bit off and on... yeah Imma little bit addicted to ESO at the moment...

And great vid Morec0!!!

180_zpsb92a5de9.jpg

BIG BIG thanks on Septin and Purpul for telling me about this bug... daymn that thing looks painful

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

HB5j4ps.jpg

And great vid Morec0!!!

179_zps0084efef.jpg

180_zpsb92a5de9.jpg

#179: You can only convince a tenno by bribing a cool BP and the cherry on top... The Syandana

#180: Was that Solid Snake's long lost grandson?.... 

Edited by genthis

Most of all, Red Veil are dumber than gen1 hostages. They rather stay back and try to kill their captors (resulting in their own death) than follow you into safety. Sorry, guys, no weapon from me.

/e: And most players I met in those missions so far aren't any smarter. Destroying the traps before opening the large door? Ain't nobody got time fo dat. Be even more tactical and sneak through the air duct on the right, thus bypassing the traps? You're so sharp, you might cut yourself one day.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Most of all, Red Veil are dumber than gen1 hostages. They rather stay back and try to kill their captors (resulting in their own death) than follow you into safety. Sorry, guys, no weapon from me.

/e: And most players I met in those missions so far aren't any smarter. Destroying the traps before opening the large door? Ain't nobody got time fo dat. Be even more tactical and sneak through the air duct on the right, thus bypassing the traps? You're so sharp, you might cut yourself one day.

They are prolly the worst rebel group ever...

They are prolly the worst rebel group ever...

Everyone keeps talking about the apparent difficulty they've had with them. I've never seen it. Everything's always been A-okay with them for me.

Well, actually... not all of them are dumb, during a livestream, a group ran through a whole group of Grineer during a speedrun to get the Event done fast and well... the Red Veil guy follows right through without being hit. It was pretty dang amazing to see at least there is some AI smarts in the game.