The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Any idea about a nickname for these two? Sprag and Ven'kra Tel is a bit mouthfull, imo...

The Hek's Sister? Daughters of Hek? From Hek with love? The Hek's duo? 

They were referred to as the Jetpack Sisters, I think. Somewhere.

I just call them sisters.

Anyway Guys! I'm making a poll ending this Sunday,

Out of all the Warframe comics I've drawn,

Which ones crack you up the most? Reasons?

Just put it in the comment ♥ ;D

Thank you so much, I'll make sure this info is put to good use!

One of the earlier comics had some crewmen chatting during work. One of them, their daughter was turning three, said something about wanting to be a Tenno. They have a nice laugh and the other guy congratulates him on the birthday. Then the Tenno kill them in cold blood.

Really, all those kinds of comics are the best. I never thought the Hard Hard Crewman Life was so funny.

I cast my vote.... it was hard, very hard to decide between numbers:

- 44 (vauban's dance cage)

- 172 (Best reload ever)

- 183 (crazy old men)

- 217 (Moon Tiara)

- 232 (Team Jet Kitty)

but but but...

44 Is my favourite hands down. Simple yet very funny44_by_yuikami_da-d6adae6.jpg

UrEpVhe.jpg
Pow pow pow! p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pow!! #TeamRestore #PARTYHARD
I'm prolly one in a million who actually spent all 999999+ Nanospores...

MCJ1icT.jpg
Dedicated -SSSSSSSSsssssssssssss- to my clannies who kept making fun of the way I spam Team Energy Restore -SSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss-
#ABSORBNERF #TeamEnergyRestore #USELESS #SSSSSsssss

I sit on 4 million nanospores... should I waste them all on team restores?

With my luck, it's certain that the next frame will take 1 million nanospores for each piece, or the drop rate of nanospores will be nerfed to hell...

EDIT: or both

Edited by Zuijin

Wait, when did she get a nerf?

When Absorb was turned toggle-able and uses energy per second and damage received since. First version had incredibly high energy cost, and if your teammates decided to shoot at you, you'd burn through your energy pool in no time.

@yui: You're making it really hard for me to decide on my favourite comic ...

Edited by Bibliothekar

Methinks it's a running gag x3

^ yus

I sit on 4 million nanospores... should I waste them all on team restores?

With my luck, it's certain that the next frame will take 1 million nanospores for each piece, or the drop rate of nanospores will be nerfed to hell...

EDIT: or both

4 million's not gonna last long if you spam team restore the way I do. All alone I think I waste over 7.5m nanospores ever since the team restore and kubrow reactor came out, with 5 titan prime extractors running for polymer bundles and nanospores every 4 hours...

The Dojo statues also eats ALOT of resources.

Wait, when did she get a nerf?

14.5 back then it absorb eats energy like crazy, they toned it down but still a nerf from before 14.5, a reasonable nerf tho.

Edited by yuikami

4 million's not gonna last long if you spam team restore the way I do. All alone I think I waste over 7.5m nanospores ever since the team restore and kubrow reactor came out, with 5 titan prime extractors running for polymer bundles and nanospores every 4 hours...

The Dojo statues also eats ALOT of resources.

So I have your recommendation and my previous experience to NOT use nanospores...

Well, it's a good thing, because I sold oberon two days before they announced its rework, builded again (finally!) excal one week before the nerf and revert back of radial blind (how I missed my first and beautiful frame)... so I'm pretty used to karmic screws...

Well, I'll keep my spores... maybe I should try and feed them to my kubrow. Or not.