The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I don't feel like trying the raid out now :(

If comic is foreshadowing how raid will be like 

No please try it ; w ; Despise the raging teamwork, it is a really interesting gameplay! I actually look forward to see more challenging game mode like this. When it's done it actually feels really good tho. I still recommend doing this with friends that have voice chat! xD

I don't feel like trying the raid out now :(

If comic is foreshadowing how raid will be like 

Do with with people who already know what to do, let me tell you my experiences:

1) We were all clueless, failed at Hijack.

2) We were more experienced (same team as before, we re-invited), went till Hek and Trinity EV him to death. (Now Fixed >.<)

3) Failed at Hijack, no one was paying attention to the G3.

4) I decided to quit when I saw everyone doing whatever and leaving me, an ASH, alone to pick up the bomb (Bomb drains energy to stay in your hand, and Ash doesnt have that much to begin with), they were not even comming to hack.

5) A complete success, still have no idea how long it was though, but it took less than 50 minutes. (G3 Spawned somewhere.... but I dont think Slowva let them leave their room.)

If you want to wait, you better, because more and more people will know what to do.

If the comics are any indication Yui's group has some rather amusing times.   Now I got to go figure out how to get two hundred more oxium and how I'm going to argon crystals out of the void.   This is where I wish I had a more active friends list...actually having any friends in game would be nice. 

OH yes, even after all the yelling we still laugh out together, we're like that group of friends from the series 'Community' [so proud of me clan].

Totally forgot why we did this Raid in the first place![KILL HEK] Still, great mode! 10/10WouldRageAgain!

eQlw5Fg.jpg

OH yes, even after all the yelling we still laugh out together, we're like that group of friends from the series 'Community' [so proud of me clan].

Totally forgot why we did this Raid in the first place![KILL HEK] Still, great mode! 10/10WouldRageAgain!

eQlw5Fg.jpg

D'awwww

A fitting conclusion to a fun miniseries. 

yup one of the good points of having a detachable head, and plot armor to a certain point.  You can all ways run away when things look grim.  I've been wondering something Yui. The warframes every one uses is that based on what frame you see each of your friends as, or is the frames they use a.k.a there favorite frames ?

I think its not as big of a problem as Yui's "hobby" of captain vor.  I mean we should really do something about that before vor has her fighting for him.  Heck if the vor inside her comic was any indication, she would actually enjoy the process of being turned evil by him. 

yup one of the good points of having a detachable head, and plot armor to a certain point.  You can all ways run away when things look grim.  I've been wondering something Yui. The warframes every one uses is that based on what frame you see each of your friends as, or is the frames they use a.k.a there favorite frames ?

At first. some of em were created after my friends, but as time pass my friends left :(

They became characters with their own personality, in this case I picked the frames those I find pretty handy during the raid xD

I also hope my lovely readers notice this mini series is more than just jokes and lol tho,

I tried to point out some mistakes those can be made during the raid at least from my group experience so they can avoid it *-*/

Not to frighten them away nor insult the raid or anything.

I think its not as big of a problem as Yui's "hobby" of captain vor.  I mean we should really do something about that before vor has her fighting for him.  Heck if the vor inside her comic was any indication, she would actually enjoy the process of being turned evil by him. 

yes :D

Edited by yuikami

Yes, he runs away. How the hell did we get revenge if he ran away? DE, we have a problem.

*twitches in anger*

*sighs*

I guess they want to keep him around to allow the Grineer to have a reoccurring villain... guess this means that Regor will be dying rather fast. A shame.

yes :D

There's always something incredibly sexy about being turned to the dark side.

I also hope my lovely readers notice this mini series is more than just jokes and lol tho,

I tried to point out some mistakes those can be made during the raid at least from my group experience so they can avoid it *-*/

Not to frighten them away nor insult the raid or anything.

It's made funnier BECAUSE it's true, at least for the first runs. Once you have more players that already did the Raid, the mission becomes better.

Okay yui thats it.  Is it okay if I add you to my friends list ?  

Any way story time.  Was playing a T1 void exterminate last night, and those damn corrupeted got my sahasa kubburow.  Yes I just decided to start ranking it up after having it on ice, since the kuborow update hit.   After it went down I heard Valkyr's voice in my head telling me to beat them to a bloody pulp.  Which works out fine since it was an exterminate mission, and a rank 30 volt w/potato and a slightly modded redirection can take a few hits.   Come mission end I realized I had picked up one of the two argon crystals I had needed , and an oberon helmet blueprint.  Began to wonder how much more loot I could have gotten away with if my kuborow hadn't bit the dust, and been transported back to the liset. 

On another note any one notice that the kuborow special polarity slots don't seem to lower the cost of those mods ?

Edited by EvexNight