Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Most Glorious Moment As A Newbie?

Spears

Let's see. I'm only two months in so I'll give some.

Getting that freaking Oberon Chassis.

1v1 ing Stalker

Getting to MR6 to build Soma

Noticing that I was capable of doing a T4 mission without dying.

Favorite one has to be when I built Valkyr, and subsequently did Mutalist Incursions to 30 mins with it. I thought it was cool. I had only been playing for like two weeks lol.

I'll edit with more if I think of some.

My starter Warframe was the super squishy Loki who died pretty easily. My most glorious moment was solo-ing my first Defense mission. It involved a lot of running and dodging and long range shooting and Decoys... so many Decoys were deployed. I also unlocked the Angel of Death achievement during that mission. 

Fighting Stalker for the first time and defeating him on the first day of playing Warframe.

He turned up for a friend of mine whom avoided him like the plague. They warned me that he was a tough contender and that if he turns up, me and my other pal should run. But I hadn't realised It was actually Stalker that me and pal no 2 were attacking when I charged in with Excalibur swinging my Bo staff at an enemy. Only realised it was him halfway through bashing him in the face and plunging arrows into his torso.

Got a Dread out of it and was quite happy with that result =D This was the begining of a beautiful relationship between me and Stalker after I got the MR required to get death marks :)

soloing old bullet-sponge Hek with my low ranked Loki, Mk1-Braton, Lato, and Skana

I was intent on soloing for a while, but I couldn't beat Hek even with all 4 revives (that crazy shield/regen and Bullet Attractor). I got lucky, though. I ended up getting a pillar between the two of us, and I could just barely hit him with Skana's ground slam from that distance. After like 5-10 minutes of jumping and slamming from behind cover, he died.

Man, I felt like a champ.

oh this too

i wanted to say first time hek too, but we managed him by stunlocking him with the groundslam

Started off as a noob, after some time wanted to join my friends in their mission but the squad was full, so I went and solo some random Grineer mission. Screwing around and Stalker showed up for the first time.

I didn't knew where he was, I looked behind and he was just about to Slash Dash me, quickly hopped onto a box which causes him to miss. Next best thing was he got bugged and clipped to the wall he SD'd to, spammed by Latron and he ded :3

Also realizing that running never drained life support( what a glorious day that was).

Still can't believe people even thought that. I never considered it for a second and when I first heard about it - a while after it was apparently suggested - I rolled my eyes, especially when some of the team started 'arguing' that it existed. What a load of nonsense.

Edited by Naith

Soloing phorid with a rank 12 loki, a mk1 braton, and the skana and lex. i avoided most of the flood and fought phorid room to room, getting him stuck in terrain and using the high ground that he couldn't get to. i had no good mods, nothing for damage/shield/health and didnt know the invis melee god combo.

back in closed beta when the ancients where oversized red leapers, i did a solorun somewhere and ran out of ammo for my rifle and the biggest horror of the enemytypes (to me at least, at that times) appeared. one of those ancients.

so i had to use my unmodded/unpotatoed lex and trying to shoot its leg (weakspot) while staying on maxrange, while running by him to not get meleed to death when it suffled to near to me.

took me like 15mins, but i made it