Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is The Saddest Day In The History Of Ever (Gg Patriots)

Drunken_Child

There are so many examples why that title is false. So many, and the vast majority would get me warning points for mentioning them here. 

Also I didn't watch the Super bowl. Was it as bad as last year's? Also were there any good commercials? 

I get it is an ignorant thing to say considering the suffering of other throughout the world but in this moment I am crushed.

I was saying that more as a joke than anything, but I digress. Still I ask: any good commercials?

:S im not sure why people get in a fervor like this over something i find almost impossible to understand

is it the combat like premise?the competition?the power?

what is it exactly?

(and before you ask,yes i am so far gone into the cyber verse that things like football perplex me)

Edited by GunDownGrace

Soooooooooo, am I the only person here who doesn't care about sports? Okay then. ;-;

I didn't give a crap either, but then I actually watched the game... And I was howling like any other random idiot when the Seahawks threw that bad pass and gave the Patriots the game...

The funny part was that I was watching the game with my brother, sister, and dad, and my sister was the only one cheering for the Patriots. When the 'Hawks got near the end zone, me and my brother were already jumping up and celebrating. Then the tables turned and my sister hasn't stopped giving us crap since :P

Edited by KennPhoton2014