Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Sometimes Think About One Rule Around Most Forums... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

And that is: 

What is the need to censor swear words? They can be used in everyday speech in normal context, be used to describe something aptly, and also add a bit of flavour to conversation (although that flavour always leaves a bad taste in people's mouths for some reason). I mean, they are, at the end of the day, just words. There is no need to mess them up by censoring them, right? They already suffered so much from most places, no need for here as well!

And yes, this is just a small satire.

Edited by Letter13
Rule 4 bud.

Like Vyrnaazus said, tread appears to be joke. I don't get point of joke, though.

There is a small thing that says that people who are against swear word censorship tend to be avid swearers themselves (which is not true, but people still believe in that). 

So, might as well go mess with them just for fun. 

i dont mind swearing too much if it isnt AT someone.

This (or "that," technically speaking).

I'm just numb of curse words at this point. Most people are mature enough to handle it.

Besides, we all know curse words carry that inexplicable, heavy but funny quality that can't really be captured by any other choice of language.

Swearing is an essential part of every language. It offers people a way to express extreme feeling over something. However, it is censored so you don't' have people filling every sentence with "F***".

Well, yes, some people would use things to do that. 

But I see that swear words can make a piece of art in terms of speaking.