Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Neurodes Issue

Domaik

You can use them quite efficiently if you just want to. They just don't yield instant results.

Isn't that an oxymoron?  Added time : similar ending gains = lowered efficiency.

Spending 16 hours in one day cycling out built keys is not a reasonable assumption.

Isn't that an oxymoron?  Added time : similar ending gains = lowered efficiency.

Spending 16 hours in one day cycling out built keys is not a reasonable assumption.

I never said anywhere that it's reasonable to spend 16 h just to build keys anywhere.

And how much time does it take you to make a key under the circumstances that the OP has? Maybe 10 minutes of looking for coordinates to get 4 keys (one for each player). In the time they build, you can do whatever you want. ODA in itself beats any other mission by a long shot in terms of efficiency. The only thing you have to add is the time it takes you to get the coordinates. And if you have a group of four who share the keys and do some endless missions like Cambria to get more neurodes in the time the keys are building, the ending gain is greater than that of doing endless modes only.

You're still acting as if you have to stare at your foundry for an hour to get a key because it won't keep building it while you're doing some grinding.

I never said anywhere that it's reasonable to spend 16 h just to build keys anywhere.

The post I was responding to did, and that's the statement that I was responding to.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394950-the-neurodes-issue/page-2#entry4374930

I was not responding to you or your post or ideas when I said that.

I was responding to that person and that statement.

Thus the quote chain leading back to that post.

You're still acting as if you have to stare at your foundry for an hour to get a key because it won't keep building it while you're doing some grinding.

Whether you watch the Foundry or play the game the whole time, 16 hours on Warframe is not a reasonable (or healthy) farming suggestion for just one specific type of resource.

The post I was responding to did, and that's the statement that I was responding to.https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/394950-the-neurodes-issue/page-2#entry4374930I was not responding to you or your post or ideas when I said that.I was responding to that person and that statement.Thus the quote chain leading back to that post.  Whether you watch the Foundry or play the game the whole time, 16 hours on Warframe is not a reasonable (or healthy) farming suggestion for just one specific type of resource.

That post is entirely unrelated to what I'm talking about and I intentionally quoted the post that the post you linked to is responding to and not your reply to the post that mentions 16 h of playing the game. It's something I don't care about and thus I started the quote chain between us two separated from that post.

Bottom line is: No, the post I responded to did not respond to any mention of playing the game for 16 h straight to build ODA keys.

I was solely responding to your post that mentions that ODA is not a good option by trying to explain ways to make use of ODA keys without impeding your regular gameplay much. I was only trying to explain how ODA would have been a decent option for the OP who played on a daily basis for 2-3 h to have a safe way of getting neurodes, mostly because he was playing with a group who could share keys.

That post is entirely unrelated to what I'm talking about and I intentionally quoted the post that the post you linked to is responding to and not your reply to the post that mentions 16 h of playing the game. It's something I don't care about and thus I started the quote chain between us two separated from that post.

Bottom line is: No, the post I responded to did not respond to any mention of playing the game for 16 h straight to build ODA keys.

I was solely responding to your post that mentions that ODA is not a good option by trying to explain ways to make use of ODA keys without impeding your regular gameplay much. I was only trying to explain how ODA would have been a decent option for the OP who played on a daily basis for 2-3 h to have a safe way of getting neurodes, mostly because he was playing with a group who could share keys.

And I was not saying that ODA is not a good option in general.

I do ODA.  I have tons of keys.  I do it.  I know.  It works, for the love of Lotus.

What is NOT a good suggestion is 16 keys built in a single day.

That IS the subject WE were discussing when you butted in.

Your farming is rather bad.

Here's what a 45 minute run looks like: http://s10.postimg.org/p3kwhuig7/Warframe_2015_02_02_21_13_47_62_changed.png

Warframe_2015_02_02_21_13_47_62_changed.

IF you all want I can start recording or taking screenshots of our ODA and cambria runs to show you how many neurodes we are getting all together in my clan...you'd be surprised how RNG has a special place for us where we get NOTHING

=/

Edited by Domaik