Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Tried Elite Dangerous Today.

WiseKnowsAll

Elite: Dangerous, like Star Citizen, is in an extremely early stage, hard to even identify what the end result should theoretically look like.

your opinion of any game that you see at such an early stage may and probably will change over time.

Why would it be moved? I'm having a general discussion about a general ! game lol.

General discussion is for regular talk about warframe. Refer to here for more info https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/318374-please-read-before-posting-threads-what-is-and-isnt-general-discussion/

Off-topic is the place for everything unrelated to warframe.

Elite: Dangerous, like Star Citizen, is in an extremely early stage, hard to even identify what the end result should theoretically look like.

your opinion of any game that you see at such an early stage may and probably will change over time.

Yeah but Star Citizen is already 1 year behind ED and it's got so much done.. so much. Only reason I figured I would give ED a try is because I thought it would be more polished, but in reality is the same rhashed content as the last 5 systems and a lot of the crap is randomly generated.. like warframe, there's no new content; whereas Star Citizen everything is hand crafted.. or so I hear.

Edited by sythex92

ip1et2.jpg

Please stop trying to earn a com mod spot.

That's not them trying to become a commod, thats them telling you why your topic that had nothing to do with warframe whatsoever was moved to Off Topic. You asked a question and then yelled at the person who answered. 

as far as i know elite dangerous is officialy released. at least i cant find anything that says its still in beta/alpha/testing phase

Yeah but Star Citizen is already 1 year behind ED and it's got so much done.. so much.

*laughs*

Star Citizen has barely anything to show for the >50 Million USD it has in funding, plus all of this time.

what does it have to show? what, high poly renders that only exist in 3DSMax?

i see they've tricked the average joe into thinking they're getting a lot done by making a bunch of meshes, but having no game to put them in.

as far as i know elite dangerous is officialy released. at least i cant find anything that says its still in beta/alpha/testing phase

it doesn't feel like a completed game.

and that should determine it's state.

*laughs*

Star Citizen has barely anything to show for the >50 Million USD it has in funding, plus all of this time.

what does it have to show? what, high poly renders that only exist in 3DSMax?

i see they've tricked the average joe into thinking they're getting a lot done by making a bunch of meshes, but having no game to put them in.

it doesn't feel like a completed game.

and that should determine it's state.

I'll let you know when I play it. I hope this conclusion isn't based off videos from a year ago because the most recent demo is already ED + more.