Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eso (Elder Scrolls Online) Is Going To Be Re-Released

TheErebus.

I may be late to the non-existent party, but I've found out that ESO is going to be re-released as Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/01/21/eso-heads-to-consoles-june-9th

My thoughts: It's going to be the same failure of a scrolls game UNLESS they change a lot of things in the game.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

Facedesk.gif

But hey, At least it's now gonna be free to plaaa-

"In Tamriel Unlimited, you’ll be able to purchase optional downloadable content, and the new in-game Crown Store will offer convenience and customization items. If you choose, you can pay a single monthly charge for our premium membership, ESO Plus™, to receive monthly in-game benefits and a monthly allotment of crowns to spend in the store."

S#&$.

They have changed a lot of things, here is a list: http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/wiki/returning

The game is much better now than it was at launch, trust me. I'm going to be returning to ESO once the sub drops in March. Will still be playing Warframe though! 

Did they change the way the parties work? Did they improve the combat so that it actually feels fluid? Did they make it so that stealth can be actually used? Did they find a way to get rid of the farmers? 

If they didn't, then they didn't do a damn thing to keep me interesting.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

Show me. Quote the reddit sections where they did this.

It's been over a series of patches. You can look through that list I linked just as well as I. For example, the most recent update, 1.6, contains a full animation overhaul to make combat look better and feel smoother.

It's been over a series of patches. You can look through that list I linked just as well as I. For example, the most recent update, 1.6, contains a full animation overhaul to make combat look better and feel smoother.

Hm, I skimmed through it a bit. Actually looks like they improved a lot.

Late to the party? Maybe....  >_>

So to start they made a MMOG that you had to pay a monthly sub for.  Not really a popular choice when there are other, no-sub options available. They made a further mistake in making a terrible game but that's a different subject.

Now, they're changing things so that it doesn't require you to sub... But you become a second class citizen with a lesser selection of stuff if you don't.  Now it's becoming a F2Play game that isn't F2Own? So you're getting the worst of both worlds?

"What The Heck Is Elder Scrolls Online Even Doing"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/389129-what-the-heck-is-elder-scrolls-online-even-doing/