Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Vauban's Amount Of Balls Be Limited? Bastille Is Very Broken.

Twilight053

Vauban's Bastille is very broken. One can easily spam these Bastilles and victory is theirs, even if it's 7v1. Not only it slows down our movement really, really hard--he's also spamming it everywhere, all of us had a speed penalty of like 90%.

Forget sniping him--He was spamming Bastilles on our spawn and its worse enough that the effect goes through our spawn's force field. The second we turtled out we got shot, and shot, and shot.

Well I didn't say it shouldn't be allowed DE can do whatever they want but I strongly dislike it as I play Warframe for PvE most of the time. Even if it does get balanced I rather play just for fun.

thwn once they release it, don't play it, as longa s they dont force it on people who cares

I'd support nullifier bubble for spawn areas. As long as its two way blocking. No shots go in; no shots go out. Players are ported out immediately when entering opponents bubble (I have no idea what the trigger is, but the fact that I have stood just inside the no go zone and did absolutely nothing for 30 seconds while watching the timer go 5,4,3,5,4,5,4,3,2,5 etc is ridiculous. Why is there even a function designed to allow the timer to be reset without the player leaving the no go zone? I did nothing because I refuse to spawn camp. But I wanted to see why others on my team were in the zone for a long time without getting ported).

Kind of ruins the entire concept of having a safe zone for either side if it's easily worked around.

I'm not much into PvP except for making money and I'm looking forward to seeing how it will get changed with the new dwv team focused on it

i'm guessing this comment came in before the update but right now the PvP team did made some drastic changes.

Unlisted changes which is a big no in my book. I mean I do like some of the changes (thank God, I'm doing decent damage again) but there should have been patch notes about it.

What exactly have they changed?

-Weapons don't crit anymore

-Damage got rebuffed (this is a good thing, we got a damage nerf before and it lowered the diversity in weapons, now with the buff of damage we have more diversity)

-You appear as a red dot on the mini-map when you shoot (like other shooters)

-New stat screen

-Getting up while in bleed out got fixed

As I said, a lot of these changes are good but it is bad that they didn't inform PVP players of these changes.