Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T4 Surv 3 Orokin Cell Reward Wtf Realy>?

2rei

I really don't know.

But from what everyone is saying, I must have. I just can't believe it (as silly as that is to say).

A see there we go, wasn´t so hard was it, everyone makes mistakes, there is no shame in it. On the other hand insisting on things even though more than 10 people tell you otherwise makes you look "stubborn". In any case, case closed. 

Not much regarding this issue on the Dev stream. This is the closest they came to speaking of the subject...or rather avoiding it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfiAbv2CU2w#t=3291'>

Further more Steve specifically stated during this dev stream that progression is key to this game. Scott also talked about the grind. He doesn't want to throw up insurmountable walls for players. Suffice to say the past 3 game updates have shown the exact opposite. All they did was try to slow us down further and basically take away the motivation to play of high MR ranked players. 

Edited by cx-dave

When players says orokin cells in the void DE, we meant as resource drop from enemies, not as reward tables! So much for risk and rewards, now there's only risk. Let's see, it takes about a few hours to find the one t3 /t4 keys we need from the solar map since there's no real t3 farming map now. Defense is completely worthless, xini and outer terminus can't seem to drop keys anymore (3 wave 40 runs and i maxed out my 10th hellfire, yay.) Survival is more likely to drop t2 keys even when you're in the 30-40 zone, not to mention the "consistent spawn" in exchange of o2 makes survival incredibly difficult to play on solo. The only place to really go is cambria in earth but survival seems rather rare there. I really love this game and I enjoy playing it with my buds but these changes all seem so one sided and poorly thought-out. Please DE, please reconsider these changes or try playing the game with these changes.

Hoping DE does something with this. This is silly and ridiculous. Seriously, Sheldon needs some lessens on what loot balance is. Sorry, but those "political answers" he was giving on the stream were absolutely BS. Honestly, there has not been a single loot pool change that wasn't a revert that the masses have appreciated in as long as I remember. 

Don't mean to hate on ya Sheldon, but the plethora of pool changes that have never really been good is getting tiring. You say you will try to make the pool less dilute and then you do something like this, which honestly makes you difficult to believe.

Sorry for any disrespect or anything, but somebody has to say it.

Its better than a single Orokin Cell.

You know what's better than 1 or 3 orokin cells? 5 fusion cores.   

Seriously, they took out a resource that is always usefull and replaced it with something you never need after you craft everything that requires it.   

I have all weapons crafted and am sitting on top of 400 orokin cells with a thumb up my arse wondering why can't I have fusion cores.