Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Candid Camera

DE_Adam

Challenge loadout:

, Aklato, Burston, old excalibur skin, Corpus ship tileset.

dEOrTgG.jpg

Challenge Objective:  Narrow moment between stealth and detection - While one crewman is scratching his head and wondering why the camera suddenly ceased to exist, his pal decided to investigate suspicious noise, that sounded a lot like suppressed Tenno sidearm.

l4qeNeb.jpg

Not being detected:

PwiK7pI.gif

Challenge Objective:  Narrow moment between stealth and detection - While one crewman is scratching his head and wondering why the camera suddenly ceased to exist, his pal decided to investigate suspicious noise, that sounded a lot like suppressed Tenno sidearm.

l4qeNeb.jpg

Holy jesus man, that's one sweet looking screenshot!

Hopefully I can join the fun later today.

No offense, but I think that crewman is activating the alarm/lockdown, meaning you got detected.

Let's see:

5oIPAF2.jpg

This is the room. This is also the spot, where I took the pic. Not the same mission, but same room.

RhZfRR0.png

You can see, that the close crewman is holding a Dera in a regular manner. If he would have noticed me, he would 

a) aim it at something (most likely me) 

and

b) if this crewman would be activating a panel, he would be holding it down, with one arm.

It doesn't help, that there actually is no panel there: xWUIaik.jpg

uSXZI3M.jpg

In this picture, I'm standing, where the crewman further away was standing. As you can see, the console is pretty far away from this spot. I counted, that there was 4 floor panels between us, so I just walked on that panel and checked, if panel was close enough to be activated. Also, you can see from the original picture, that he is on normal walking animation. He isn't running, just walking.

Let's see:

5oIPAF2.jpg

This is the room. This is also the spot, where I took the pic. Not the same mission, but same room.

RhZfRR0.png

You can see, that the close crewman is holding a Dera in a regular manner. If he would have noticed me, he would 

a) aim it at something (most likely me) 

and

b) if this crewman would be activating a panel, he would be holding it down, with one arm.

It doesn't help, that there actually is no panel there: xWUIaik.jpg

uSXZI3M.jpg

In this picture, I'm standing, where the crewman further away was standing. As you can see, the console is pretty far away from this spot. I counted, that there was 4 floor panels between us, so I just walked on that panel and checked, if panel was close enough to be activated. Also, you can see from the original picture, that he is on normal walking animation. He isn't running, just walking.

Yea, he clearly was not detected :D

loudout: 

QzlyDTG.jpg

just being stealthy u know the stealthy life :D : 

qn1YmCb.jpg

aySbpjK.jpg

z6TJJma.jpg

and now me bustin some cameras :P :

7MHwamd.jpg

OJe5E85.jpg

H5nqJO2.jpg

i hope i didnt cross any rules by posting 3 pics but i didnt know which to choose

WOAH mate!!! ur pictures ARE AWASOME!!! but i think the cameras need to be dead!!!!

cause i mean i had ton of cool pictures me flying in air and all kind of slides, but i got none of those with the camera kill, i think u need to have the "kill" in the photo cause u can make pictures without the camera seeing u easy :D

I made a few and I thought this one looks better, but it doesn't fit the submission requirements:

vH2xrE6.jpg

Maybe it's the Proto armor, but both of those screenshots are 100% sweet.

If you've got anymore goodness stored away, that you took while applying for this contest, why not post it as a spoiler in your contest entry post?

So, I was soloing a Grineer exterminate and found this guy leaning against the wall, and y shot my Dread at him, and  POOF, one gross arm and one gross leg fell out, leaving the poor dead guy there... here are my screenshots:

http://whokilledmysnake.deviantart.com/art/Warframe-Blade-and-Gun-challange-candid-camera-513062701?ga_submit_new=10%253A1423592322 

Also, here's a picture of a twerking Kubrow: 

http://whokilledmysnake.deviantart.com/art/Twerking-Kubrow-513063148?ga_submit_new=10%253A1423592425

May the best win!