Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Must Be Laughing Theyr As*es Of Right Now(At Least I Am)

Dwolfknight

The new weapon akjagara requires you to build a dual skana and a ak bolto, to build the akbolto you need two boltos, to build each bolto you need a lato, wich you can buy directly from the store for credits wich is nice, but still this weapon goes a loooooong way around to build it wich in my opinion is really fun and gives reason to play the game more, but i can still see people get anoyed by this.

Keep it going DE you are adding more depth and fun to the fundry, and to those that are annoyed beacuse you are required to play the game more, whats wrong with you.

Oh i don't know, opens up potential for DE to ask you for Detron/Brakk/Stalker/Void parts for future weapons.

Costs load of credits

Extra weapon slots just to store those materials 

Wasted time

I can't imagine what's wrong with it. I was lucky to have spare akbolto i imagine not many people have them.

I have nothing against this weapon, i don't care that it takes time to make, but...

You are actually enjoying and having fun watching the time pass?

Yes, its trilling and exciting to wait for hours and hours, all that action wow... its almost as good as getting 2 elevators in a row during a mission.

The akjagara should not require akbolto at all the akbolto is a very difficult to build weapon and it's given puncture damage. If you want to make this new then you should buy two different weapon type and the akbolto puncture damage dissapear and given a modest slash damage from skana.

This weapon at least should do 40 puncture and slash damage if you combine those weapons because difficult and what the logic to lose a strong damage type when the akbolto already can that. 

That would be nice if they change the weapon requirements at akbolto or just make the other weapons too make difficult too.

your post made me realize this:

12h to make 1 bolto & dual skana

+ 12h to make another bolto

+ 12h to make akbolto

+12 (or 24h idk) to make the akjagara

+ 20m or 40m to max it to level 30 in draco or whatever

+ 10 seconds to select it and send it to the trash.

again i personally feel ok about this "multi-layer" crafting, as long as the final product is good enough. tiberon is good enough to me. tipedo is too. panthera is not. akjagara are not. and i am still waiting for another tweak on panthera.

I think the Panthera would be okay if it was a 1:1 ammo usage and can go full-auto.  Perhaps a clip of 40 maybe. I think the buzzsaw part of it is good

Keep it going DE you are adding more depth and fun to the fundry, and to those that are annoyed beacuse you are required to play the game more, whats wrong with you.

I'm annoyed because I'd have to sell some of my weapons to fit the junk into my inventory so I CAN craft the mastery fodder.

Think about others besides yourself. Not everyone has infinite weapon slots just sitting there.

It might not make sense for people that are past the early stages of the game, but that's where the AkJagara makes sense the most. It's a potential upgrade path for some early game weapons, much like the Tiberon and the Tipedo.

That said, I do think that requiring AkBolto was perhaps a poor choice. 

It's not depth, there's no fun and it does not add game play. It's nothing more than an artificial way of inflating the crafting cost and time to keep players from getting the item sooner. I.E. more grind. You know the thing they are 'lowering'. Encouraging stupid S#&$ like this is only going to make it worse.

your post made me realize this:

12h to make 1 bolto & dual skana

+ 12h to make another bolto

+ 12h to make akbolto

+12 (or 24h idk) to make the akjagara

+ 20m or 40m to max it to level 30 in draco or whatever

+ 10 seconds to select it and send it to the trash.

First of all yeas akjagara is a 12h build.

I can see it being a problem for you rushers who only wants to use it as mastery foder, but for players like me that like to play the game at my one pace, and have better things to do than just play the game 24h, its not really a problem, and since i see that weapon being really usefull for me i'm completely ok with that.

And yeas DE is making this sort of stuff so people don't burn through the weapon just as its released.

I have nothing against this weapon, i don't care that it takes time to make, but...

You are actually enjoying and having fun watching the time pass?

Yes, its trilling and exciting to wait for hours and hours, all that action wow... its almost as good as getting 2 elevators in a row during a mission.

I'm not seeing the time pass, i don't just stare at the foundry as it's building. Warframe isn't the only thing in my life and i don't think it's healthy for anyone that does that, really just let the foundry do its thing, go outside and do something or play another game. its not like you have to wait for the weapon to be ready for you to play the game neither.

I really hope you're trolling.

Depth? Fun?

Where's depth and fun in having to craft multiple redundant weapons in order to build another not so great weapon?

Wasting thousands of credits, tons of resources and at least 48 hours to make a mastery fodder?

You think that's perfectly fine and you think there's something wrong with people who dislike it?

No way man, this is outright ridiculous.

I really hope you're trolling.

Depth? Fun?

Where's depth and fun in having to craft multiple redundant weapons in order to build another not so great weapon?

Wasting thousands of credits, tons of resources and at least 48 hours to make a mastery fodder?

You think that's perfectly fine and you think there's something wrong with people who dislike it?

No way man, this is outright ridiculous.

Yes i was trolling, i though it was obvius apparently not