Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Must Be Laughing Theyr As*es Of Right Now(At Least I Am)

Dwolfknight

Firstly: if the wait is too much for you, then buy it with platinum.

Secondly: this weapon doesn't "cost" you 48 hours. Or even 36 hours. Foundry jobs are non-blocking meaning you can have as many things as you want in process at the same time, and, the foundry doesn't require your personal attention to continue running. The only time building the Akjagara directly "costs" you is the incredible amount of UI clicking to get and organize all the parts.  Start an item building, then do something else with your time.

Third: the materials costs are kind of high for this thing, I agree. Once you factor in all the blueprints and build costs, the Akjagara will set you back 210,000 credits.

First of all yeas akjagara is a 12h build.

I can see it being a problem for you rushers who only wants to use it as mastery foder, but for players like me that like to play the game at my one pace, and have better things to do than just play the game 24h, its not really a problem, and since i see that weapon being really usefull for me i'm completely ok with that.

And yeas DE is making this sort of stuff so people don't burn through the weapon just as its released.

and you failed to consider people that either already sold these weapons after leveling them due to limited space in their inventory, or players who now cant build it due to having limited inventory space. making it this way so people dont burn through it is a poor excuse to mask a lack of actual content and thats all it is if that is the excuse being made. the bold highlights the main point, what you accuse people of you do yourself, you only think about you not everyone else.

and you failed to consider people that either already sold these weapons after leveling them due to limited space in their inventory, or players who now cant build it due to having limited inventory space. making it this way so people dont burn through it is a poor excuse to mask a lack of actual content and thats all it is if that is the excuse being made. the bold highlights the main point, what you accuse people of you do yourself, you only think about you not everyone else.

i was one of those who sold those weapons after maxing it beacuse of limitted inventory space

i am far from against having PreRequisite Equipment for some other Equipment, that gives a bit more of a sense of progression - but AkJaguars requires 5 construction sequences to create(however you can have the Skana's running alongside the first Bolto - but still), which is most definitely a fairly long process to get to the end result.

i understand the intent to give some sense of progression, or atleast incentivizing Players to try everything for variety - but i think the PreRequisite choices for AkJaguars was probably not the best choice. AkBolto's is a fairly long process on their own.

again, i am very fine with having PreRequisite Equipment for crafting some other Equipment, as the ideal of that is good for the game since Scott wants some Weapons to be garbage, some to be mediocre, and some to be 'lol muh Deeps' - i just wasn't that thrilled about the choices for this Weapon in particular.