Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spy 2.0] How To By-Pass The Grineer Title-Sets

Kaotyke

Question

I made this in response to another player in Feedback, but I though I should post this in Players Helping Players as well.

I will show the places you can sneak in the Grineer Spy Title-Set: (I will be using Loki so I can safely take the photos, but any Frame can do this)

1st Title-Set

Wait for the drones to go out and go back in, they move at the same time.

lW6G6ng.jpg

Pass to the other side, see that vent over there? Wait for the drone to go out and then when it goes back in, you can enter right after, it will be looking at the other side, take that chance to go into that and wallrun up.

e0JpTl2.jpg

You will see a hallway, at the end of that theres a duct, be warned: you need to wallrun to get there, it goes down, and there's an enemy down there

BWTR73b.jpg

jrs5Cs5.jpg

At ground level, where the enemy is, either dispach him with stealth or by-pass him when he is not looking and jump down this hole.

yuPznCy.jpg

There will be a straight hallway that leads directly to the terminal.

2nd Title-Set

There are BALZZ OF STEEL, that run down that hall, they go down in a patern, so pay attention.

V4lEmQf.jpg

Now, thanks to Syzodia for pointing this one out, you can go 2 ways, the Stylish Way if you are feeling stylish, or the Workout Way if you are using a Rhino and wants him to lose fat.

Stylish Way

Wallrun from that wall Mesa is looking at and anto the pipe she is on.

7kTfWYC.jpg

Wallrun up again and anto another pipe.

i8cTZJm.jpg

Jump on the platform to you right and go into the wormhole.

yKwKALa.jpg

you will drop down right on top of where terminal is.

Workout Way (I'm looking at you Rhino)

Run up the tracks when the detector fields go down, note that they will go down when the BALZZ OF STEEL are passing through.

Jump into the left track, the one with Loot Crates with Arch traps on it, and look down, you will see a laser door with one of them malfunctioning.

2FOEulS.jpg

Duck to pass it, and you will be right above the terminal

rs7YjvG.jpg

Exit the room that way. Done

W5LubVY.jpg

3rd Title-Set

When you get here, look to the right and *QUACK* to pass through it

mJcJSrt.jpg

7hFBKdD.jpg

Parkour Area, dont hit that laser.

QzfUFlG.jpg

Wall Jump to the left side and keep running, at the end you will see a hole going up, wallrun UP.

375kbq5.jpg

8K3KyBd.jpg

See that hole at the end? You can either use that,

L2ErkdW.jpg

MsZvcEY.jpg

OR drop down when you are right bellow it, hack the terminal and get in the data room.

E4cRdIz.jpg

7OMgoTC.jpg

get the data and, if you want, go loud, just exit the door that opens behind you and go left.

Edited by Kao-Snake

11 answers to this question

There's actually a better way for the 2nd tile set.

When you first see the balls coming down, you can see above you are a set of pipes and a platform at the top. Use them to wall run up to it accordingly.

You'll then run through a data pipe that takes you straight to the 2nd last pic shown.

There's actually a better way for the 2nd tile set.

When you first see the balls coming down, you can see above you are a set of pipes and a platform at the top. Use them to wall run up to it accordingly.

You'll then run through a data pipe that takes you straight to the 2nd last pic shown.

Went there and found it, gonna post those pics

Awesome!

I actually found the 2nd Grineer Tile set to be the most frustrating.(i didn't know about the stylish way with the pipes above) Last time I did that tile, I set off the alarms and had to rush to the data room. Managed to extract the data with 1.5 seconds to spare, it was close, and it really aggravated me.

But now I'm all the wiser! Thanks, next Grineer spy mission should be a cinch! And again, Awesome how-to's on the Spy 2.0 vaults!