Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And Curve Approximations (The Surprise, Part Two) (Breast Analysis)

Renegade343

So, from the previous series, I promised that once I obtained Mathtype, and learnt a new way of polynomial interpolation, I will be making a surprise with the series. I have done both of them, and then started working on the surprise, which was originally meant to be calculating the curve of every Warframe's buttocks to determine which one is flat, and which one is shapely. However, half of the Warframes have something covering up their buttocks, which made it difficult, if not impossible, to determine the exact curve of it. And so, I thought to myself: 

Hmm... so, that idea was a bust... wait... bust? Bust, breast... got it! That will be the surprise! Yes, it will!

And so, I worked on that surprise, and due to the sheer size of the surprise, I decided to split it into two so that I do not die from overworking myself, my calculator would not die from me overworking it, and preventing Wolfram Alpha from stopping me test its limits a bit (which I did for one of the curve approximations of breasts). But first, a quick maths lesson on what I used: Lagrange interpolation. 

In layman's terms, that is just another way of determining a polynomial given some data points. However, it is also used in cryptology (in which I do not know how to do it [yet]) and for some integration methods (in which I do not know how to do it as well [yet]). How it works is in the spolier below (in the case one wants to just skip to the actual content at hand): 

ukfUj68.jpg

Now that the lesson is done, off to the actual content (note that the cropped images are all rotated 90˚ clockwise, and that the axis are in centimetres this time) (also note that I have to use Wolfram Alpha to do this, because trying to multiply and add a lot of things [especially with such small numbers] together gets very, very tedious and prone to error. Not to say that it is impossible to do it without a calculator and such, but it just takes a heck of a lot of time to do it, then check for errors) (and all Warframes have no animation set, and turned 90˚ to their right) (using 110.27 PPI for converting pixels into centimetres): 

Ember (cropped image size: 65x56): 

QTRsKwm.png

pbOyWpm.png

Mag (cropped image size: 84x47): 

XCwDi20.png

HImPxj6.png

Mirage (cropped image size: 73x43): 

ThiaUlM.png

EOBrcqZ.png

Nova (cropped image size: 93x57) (she got the special treatment, and I had to use a function of leading polynomial of 8 to get a good approximation): 

6DbVnjB.png

OE0kpOc.png

Valkyr (cropped image size: 81x66) (and I have cropped out a bit too much, as I cropped out not only the part that I needed, but also a bit more, so ignore the part where the curve suddenly turns into a flat(-ish) line): 

9T7lHKK.png

XmslmGy.png

Anyways, all the others (except for maybe Mesa, because I do not know how to get a good shape due to her coat) will be posted tomorrow. Have a look at these if you like. 

And I probably need some sleep after this (and maybe a good hard disk wipe). 

Edited by Renegade343

Why not give it a purpose? Check if there's any difference in the bust/general porportions between the normal frames and their Prime counterparts.

I do not have any Prime Warframes. That is the problem. 

Besides, this would be nice as a judge for future female Warframes as to whether or not her breast is flat or not. 

So, following on from the previous part (seen here [and yes, it is the same polynomial interpolation I used for the previous part. If you like, I could show you by hand that the curve approximation is accurate. Just tell me which one you want me to do), I will now post the remaining females (except for Mesa and now Zephyr, since it is very difficult to find out where their breasts are) (same conditions still apply here from the previous part): 

Banshee (cropped image size: 79x61): 

eK1BwMP.png

VFfcCa2.png

Nyx (cropped image size: 83x58): 

kJApslr.png

Q8Ygwln.png

Saryn (cropped image size: 74x68): 

D413OtN.png

O4ReUf2.png

Trinity (cropped image size: 93x57): 

u8Rhi8O.png

KKAmrPH.png

And here it is. Now, whenever you are arguing with other players whether whose breast is more shapely, there is the answer (although I probably would make an update with these to make all the leading polynomials the same, just for stronger evidence) (and also maybe figure out a way to get Mesa and Zephyr). 

I do not have any Prime Warframes. That is the problem. 

Besides, this would be nice as a judge for future female Warframes as to whether or not her breast is flat or not. 

It might just be me, but.. I can usually tell by looking at them. Plus, it doesn't honestly matter much. The frames themselves have little to no sexual emphasis (You can go to rule 34 for that), and.. really it's just.. odd, and kind of pointless. I mean, if you see a point in it and want to pursue that.. okay, but that's my opinion.