Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Had It With Stalker's Drops :/

(XBOX)Grihaly

Despair and the sigil, you got lucky.

I'm pretty sure I burned through all my Stalker marks, but it says I'm marked...

you burned through all the bosses you ever killed? If you killed hundreds of bosses then you need to defeat stalker hundreds of times

You do NOT need to start the survival to trigger him. He spawns within 4-5 minutes

If you are sick of farming him, however, there are consumables to be released in update 16 that spawn assassins. Wait for those then farm stalker

interesting, do you have confirmation/sources for both of these?

does sitting around for 5mins w/o starting the timer also work for zanuka/g3?

Edited by angrykenji

you burned through all the bosses you ever killed? If you killed hundreds of bosses then you need to defeat stalker hundreds of times

I keep all my messages, I counted once, I had 32 maybe, last time I counted, got a few more since, maybe 36 now, and I've encountered him at least 36 times. 21 Dreads (2 at once one time) equaling 20 + 1 Hate = 21 + 4 previous horrid drops = 25 + the 8-12 other times I killed him and got bad drops, equaling anywhere between 32 and 37 + the 12-15 times he's killed me making a maximum possible total of 42 encounters, but less than 40 marks. And these are only counting solo encounters, he's come after me while in squads before.

Also, many moons ago, he came after me for killing Vor 3 times, when I only had 1 Vor mark.

I keep all my messages, I counted once, I had 32 maybe, last time I counted, got a few more since, maybe 36 now, and I've encountered him at least 36 times. 21 Dreads (2 at once one time) equaling 20 + 1 Hate = 21 + 4 previous horrid drops = 25 + the 8-12 other times I killed him and got bad drops, equaling anywhere between 32 and 37 + the 12-15 times he's killed me making a maximum possible total of 42 encounters, but less than 40 marks. And these are only counting solo encounters, he's come after me while in squads before.

Also, many moons ago, he came after me for killing Vor 3 times, when I only had 1 Vor mark.

Messages do not == marks, those are merely part of the inbox system. EVERYTIME you kill a boss you are marked by stalker, period. The Stalker also picks random-&#! names out of a hat, you cant count your specific boss kills as he just names a random boss that you HAVE killed in the past. Why does this matter anyway? Everybody has hundreds of stalker marks, that's all that matters

Edited by cyrus106

interesting, do you have confirmation/sources for both of these?

does sitting around for 5mins w/o starting the timer also work for zanuka/g3?

Yes the sitting around for zanuka and g3 works, but only on their respective tilesets.My source is my own farming, I've used this method for well over a year

the assassins, should they spawn, always occur in 5 minutes or less, that is true. some players have told me that stalker has appeared in endless missions past 40 minutes.  i've never seen that happen, so i cannot verify it.

i acquired the detron and brakk parts within a few months, but the stalker's despair alludes me after 1200 hours gameplay and countless encounters.  RNG, whooppee  -o-

i wish there was a weapons test server to log into to be able to try all currently-available max-level weapons with potatoed slots (with every mod available for testing) just to see how they fare.... 

i am not an OCD player type that must have it all, but i enjoy trying all the weapons in various situations.

Messages do not == marks, those are merely part of the inbox system. EVERYTIME you kill a boss you are marked by stalker, period. The Stalker also picks random-! names out of a hat, you cant count your specific boss kills as he just names a random boss that you HAVE killed in the past. Why does this matter anyway? Everybody has hundreds of stalker marks, that's all that matters

Oooooh that makes sense now xP

Still, his spawn chances are sh*t and his drop chances are sh*t.

I got Dread and Hate. Some lucky MR2 got attacked by Stalker. Stalker was not expecting to come across my Dragon Nikana. I dropped him in a few hits. Bet the guy doesn't know how lucky he was to get it. I've had a couple of dread drops, and random mods. This was my first Hate.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I wish I knew your pain OP. I 've had all 3 since they were a thing. Free of charge. I want his sigil.

I remember hearing that the sigil has drop chance of 2% or something ridiculously low like that, so it's safe to say I'll never have it :/

Especially if Stalker keeps up this habit of dropping just Molten Impact.

You can trade stalker's blueprints? I never saw it show up in the dojo trade options..

But just like his weapon drops are RNG (still waiting for that despair to drop..), his appearance is RNG too.

I had him appear 5 times in the last 3 months, twice for me, once for some other people in the group, he killed me the 2 times he came for me cause Trinity = ridiculously easy to take down (w/o Link active anyways..) and bad help. Then he showed on someone training Nova, didn't know he had joined and missed the chance to f*** him up cause the guy went down in 1 shot on Kiliken on Venus. Then he showed again in Void Survival against a friend and his 2 friends, I got locked out, they still killed him, and he dropped another dread (3 to date, 1 hate and 1 dread in use).

I've yet to drop a molten/heavy impact from him yet, but I'm always in that paranoia of "I want him to come, but I don't want him to come". Not sure how much punishment Valkyr can take from such slash damage, even if I trick him to erase Warcry and beat him down w/ Hysteria :/