The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kickbot In Asia Region Is Crazy!

BKreborn

A player said that the bugs in this game are all over the place and then kickbot responded with "The bug is that you're actually banned" and then kicked the player!

what the hell?!

*EDIT* now i cant reconnect to asia region chat! what's wrong now?

Edited by BKreborn

maybe i'm banned because of the things i said but trust me, asia region has gotten a lot of crazy chat topics... but the permanent banning started now? really? why not go all the way from the start? i mean the arguments and the insults and the crazy weird jokes. like what the hell... if the devs wanted to be more strict, do it all the way from the beginning.

I don't think he should say sorry at all, honestly. I think it's completely stupid and unfair that he was kind of sniped out of the hundreds of people that spew the nonsensical junk in Region. If Kickbot is going to act like this, there should be a notice that notifies users of a now more strict and efficient censor method. I dare say to go as far as unbanning people since the implementation of such methods and then saying, "Look, don't say anything negative about the game or you're banned."   (This is, of course, if the given scenario actually happened.)

Also, can confirm that Kickbot eats kittens. I've seen it myself.

EDIT:  Kittens.  Not puppies, kittens.  Whoops.

Edited by OutrightMakoto