Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

Earth 40.3% 15h 26min

Pluto 67.1% 19h 53min

When Strata was getting attacked for us, at 15 hours it had about 58% health, we got it down to 16% before Strata was annihilated. You can still save it, break the pattern, save Strata, you'll be the only platform with it still intact! 

Somehow my boss does not recognize the seriousness of Fomorian threat... 

While that is funny, but it also raises another point wich DE failed to adress. They added critical time limit, without adressing ppl have other things to do than just play games. Work, social life, families all these drains time out for ppl. Yet they still decided add quite small timer for each of them. Also it seems after each one is destroyed or passed by, there is max 1hr delay for next one and that next one has even shorter time limit.

While that is funny, but it also raises another point wich DE failed to adress. They added critical time limit, without adressing ppl have other things to do than just play games. Work, social life, families all these drains time out for ppl. Yet they still decided add quite small timer for each of them. Also it seems after each one is destroyed or passed by, there is max 1hr delay for next one and that next one has even shorter time limit.

Fomorian Assasult cares not for Tennos Facebook, family or jobs.

They are just thirsty for blood. Of course they also want to throw the lotus into the sunnnnnnnnnn. Yikes.

Fomorian Assasult cares not for Tennos Facebook, family or jobs.

They are just thirsty for blood. Of course they also want to throw the lotus into the sunnnnnnnnnn. Yikes.

Formorians are just ships, it's Vay Hek that wants to "throw [our] beloved Lotus INTO THE SUN"

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

Anyone else just witness earth jump from 3.2% -> 0.3%? I would like an explanation of this, I have ran 10-15 runs from 3.3%-3.2% which never dropped between missions, then suddenly while tweaking my loadout it jumps to 0.3%? Guessing there's now some significant delay in updating the health percentage?

my region has 21 squads at earth.

Anyone else just witness earth jump from 3.2% -> 0.3%? I would like an explanation of this, I have ran 10-15 runs from 3.3%-3.2% which never dropped between missions, then suddenly while tweaking my loadout it jumps to 0.3%? Guessing there's now some significant delay in updating the health percentage?

A lot of this has started to become more apparent over on Xbox One. When we lost earth we had over a hundred squads blasting away at the thing and earth only dropped by an extremely small percentage. Earth had a very high volume of players attempting to save it to no avail while the current two have had their health decline at a steady pace with very few squads even trying. The percentages of decline do not seem to match at all with the volume of traffic the relay receives.

At this point it is highly suspected that the relays drop at a predetermined rate and our actions do not actually affect them. I'd go have a read on the recent posts of the Xbox event thread if you are interested in our results so far concerning this.