Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight

[DE]Drew

soon venus and saturn will perish.... let them all burn. Glad to see im not only one who is in mindset "i do 10 different runs and im done" Im not wasting time first grind isotopes to get disruptor and then repeat same fomorian in same place for 100 times. No sir, i go there once and im done.

soon venus and saturn will perish.... let them all burn. Glad to see im not only one who is in mindset "i do 10 different runs and im done" Im not wasting time first grind isotopes to get disruptor and then repeat same fomorian in same place for 100 times. No sir, i go there once and im done.

good i dnt think you were much help anyways

People like you are why the PC lost over half of their Relays.

OT: Europa could've been saved. Why did everyone flock to Saturn? In fact, why did no one (no one = the majority of people who aren't grinding the Balors) go to Europa to help? Last night, out of the few disrupters I had (Short on Nano Spores still), I went to Europa 100% of the time. Are people really just in this for the rewards?

you do realize if we lose the relays we lose the void trader? If any of the relay's fall his 2 week rotation of items is messed up and will repeat. the players that are farming the isotopes and  running the event are saving the game you should thank them.

People like you are why the PC lost over half of their Relays.

OT: Europa could've been saved. Why did everyone flock to Saturn? In fact, why did no one (no one = the majority of people who aren't grinding the Balors) go to Europa to help? Last night, out of the few disrupters I had (Short on Nano Spores still), I went to Europa 100% of the time. Are people really just in this for the rewards?

The reward should have been for defending the relays not running the event

you do realize if we lose the relays we lose the void trader? If any of the relay's fall his 2 week rotation of items is messed up and will repeat. the players that are farming the isotopes and  running the event are saving the game you should thank them.

That is completely untrue, Void Traders rotation won't get "messed up" if you lose a relay. He'll just go to an available one. Please don't spread misinformation.

No where that I have seen says it directly, but PC lost relays and the trader has still been appearing every 12 days for them from what the Wiki page shows. 

Maybe if we did lose out on a chance to trade with Baro people would have stayed to defend Europa instead of flocking to Saturn to get a quick reward... idk. 

It really is the repetition that makes this event a drag. I actually did run two missions last night (one for each relay) since I had a friend online. Much better when social. My clan leader was on and I asked if he wanted to come along and his answer was pretty much 'no, got the points already'. So he wasn't motivated for more of the same.

I don't know how they'd fix this.

Agreed. The repetition makes it hard to want to continue. I don't blame people for getting sick of running it, but I'll keep trying...

What's funny is, a player like myself could run survival or defense without getting sick of it....over and over again. Then again, it might be because we choose to do it (with no higher save the world rewards) vs. 'do this or else loose this'.

Any event has been repetative. Everything is repetative in Warframe. Events bring a new element and something to do different for at least this small window. I personally enjoy all of them, some more than others.

I run them to see how far I can push myself. So far, I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far. Being in a 1 man Ghost clan (well the only one running the event) and finding a group of randoms that know how and what to do, we've done pretty well with our methods so far. My score alone for the clan has put us on 3rd amongst the Ghost clans.

It's driving me to push hard and further to see what we can do, but also #SaveTheRelays!!

You know, while I'm probably going to get tired of it after 10 days straight, this is a fairly fun game mode.  I wouldn't mind seeing it added in as an invasion-like thing that just happens every now and then, with some kind of decent reward structure.   Once they figure some way to reubuild relays, that is.  (Which could even lazily be 'Defend the relay under construction from a Fomorian'.)

The main thing that is upsetting is the people jumping to the core and using the EMP solo. I'm fine running the event near constantly when I'm on, I just can't deal with having someone pop the shields while I'm still outside from ressurecting someone.

try the itzal blink in and blink out solo