Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

Yeah, but it would be epic. Would be an instant buy. ^^

I sure would love if they packed every 3 or 4 of those small updates and released them in-between for us, like the past few the PC got, we would be getting : New syandanas, the nikana skin, akjagara, and the spear thing, enough to keep us entertained for a few weeks, enough to make the next major updates less of a chore to port and, well, all in all , enough to keep us in a smotth rythim of updates.

The only reason i think that doesn't happen is because it takes money to send an update to cert, i'm allmost sure of it, and thus, to cut some costs down, they only get us bigger updates, or pure laziness, which i don't think applies, but eh, wouldn't completely discard it as well.

What's sad is that most ps4 tenno that i've seen don't understand or don't seem to care that if we lose a relay its gone for good. Also, that the void trader wont come that week if he's scheduled to on the destroyed relay. Weve lost 2 in this short time and its not looking great for eris._. Its sad that the people that are actually are trying to save them are getting punished because of this. I'll continue to try and fight a losing battle.

Edited by (PS4)Ryu-Mithril

What's sad is that most ps4 tenno that i've seen don't understand or don't seem to care that if we lose a relay its gone for good. Also, that the void trader wont come that week if he's scheduled to on the destroyed relay. Weve lost 2 in this short time and its not looking great for eris._. Its sad that the people that are actually are trying to save them are getting punished because of this. I'll continue to try and fight a losing battle.

Trader will come when he is supposed to. If the relay is destroyed he will go to different relay.

We will have relays no need to worry that said I think if I heard correctly that DE will eventually bring the destroyed relays back..

Not sure when but all I know is they will be back They didn't add dedicated servers 4 nothing they will be back DE will treat it like anything that gets Destroyed

It will be back but DE will wait awhile to make it act like a rebuild reality

Anything that gets destroyed will eventually be rebuilt & better then ever I see DE going this route vesper & them will be back but it will be awhile cya guys

i'm kinda new here  not to warframe i'm not sure if this is a  place ,but i have had an issue not really game breaking ,but with droping into random maches dead or almost dead or conderable amount of health taken out by the balor fomorian laser or the wall of enemies when i drop in. its not a big issue ,but i think the fix we got for droping in mission has not applyed to achwing or was not considered.

The event is too long. Made sense as a hold over for the holiday break, but on consoles we are already behind enough as it is. Also by making our point requirements lower was a good idea, should have also made it shorter. How can I go on after spending 90mins a day (on my vacation) farming and like 15min on the event (I do them very fast) just to do it all over again. Also should of let the first relay rotation survive, no one wants to protect the same 3 for the rest of the week. I was gung ho until I realized that we have to defeat 20 formorians....and that its monday. So I still want to have more relays than pc and xbone, but jeez guys the event is over a week long, for no reason, as of Tuesday at 3pm eastern, most people will have thier points and prizes and relays will be on thier 3rd defense.

Edited by (PS4)Dark513

The event is too long. Made sense as a hold over for the holiday break, but on consoles we are already behind enough as it is. Also by making our point requirements lower was a good idea, should have also made it shorter. How can I go on after spending 90mins a day (on my vacation) farming and like 15min on the event (I do them very fast) just to do it all over again. Also should of let the first relay rotation survive, no one wants to protect the same 3 for the rest of the week. I was gung ho until I realized that we have to defeat 20 formorians....and that its monday. So I still want to have more relays than pc and xbone, but jeez guys the event is over a week long, for no reason, as of Tuesday at 3pm eastern, most people will have thier points and prizes and relays will be on thier 3rd defense.

And this is the main issue. I saw a billion times the past week, "Once I have my points, screw the relays".