Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Eyes Of Blight & Tenno Relays (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

I have a feeling it will be longer think back to when update 14 dropped, where it took them over 10 hot fixes to get 14 stable before they could even begin to start working on consoles. This seems like a very ambitious update where it will take a lot of hot fixes to get this on stable as well. so let's say they get the update out at mid-march like they plan to its more than likely gonna be close to the end of March before they got it ready to begin testing on it on consoles. so a May release is likely. Which leads me to believe we will just get all the incremental updates before 16. Steve said he wouldn't make the same mistake he made last time by holding off our update to try and get out the major update instead of leaving use content less for a long time.

Every update we have had, for PS4, has been released within a month, business days. 

Once U16 drops for PC, we should be getting around U15.15. A month from then we should get U16, April.

The goal is an update a month. U15 only took so long because of the holidays.

Update need to have there on software like ps4 or Xbox and PC is not a software you can use on the ps4 or Xbox we need to have one person working on one the PC the second one on the ps4 then the third one working on the xbox that just a away thing could be hole lot more better for everyone and keeps people around playing it more on every plate form happy day for everyone so smiles :)

Every update we have had, for PS4, has been released within a month, business days. 

Once U16 drops for PC, we should be getting around U15.15. A month from then we should get U16, April.

The goal is an update a month. U15 only took so long because of the holidays.

Yes I agree update 14 was 34 business days. I was commenting on the update 16 possibilities.

Mid May? Nope. Mid April. We dont have a delay of two months. People should stop complaining about the last wait time.

Wow wow who are to say I'm complaining? I was simply stating a guess time frame and mid May sounds about right to me I'm sure I'll be proven wrong but till then I'm just guessing so lay off.

Update is in 2016 new players on xbox and ps4 will disappear and not play it so at the moment xbox has new players but it whant last when Thay don't get there update and there new to warframe ps4 have seen the ropes of how Thay play there game if I was Incharge I would have balance to make more people come then pick on one think at a time if you share it with others and ask for help to update the ps4 don't let it slip by you for PC xbox and ps4 I'm not hating this idear I can wait as long as you can but this is for the people of ps4 and Xbox love it so much warframe and my people that complain to about it

Update is in 2016 new players on xbox and ps4 will disappear and not play it so at the moment xbox has new players but it whant last when Thay don't get there update and there new to warframe ps4 have seen the ropes of how Thay play there game if I was Incharge I would have balance to make more people come then pick on one think at a time if you share it with others and ask for help to update the ps4 don't let it slip by you for PC xbox and ps4 I'm not hating this idear I can wait as long as you can but this is for the people of ps4 and Xbox love it so much warframe and my people that complain to about it

Eat a Snickers. ^^

Hope to see a PS4 hotfix soon, since last PS4 update I play 1 or 2 matches and have to close warframe and restart app twice to enter the game to find I lost everything I did.

Ya me too I hope they extend the credit weekend for this. I haven't been able to play since Wednesday for any more than 3 matches, getting progress off 1. Just downloaded an update, works fine now though.

i am still getting xp for items that i don't have as login reward, i thought this was fixed?

ZipZapKK47 

i have no clue of what you are saying.

Same... on both counts lol.

I'm sick of getting XP items, I'm MR18 and finished all that a long time ago... here have some Sentinel XP though lagrue...

Interception is broken like that. Any interception, even archwing.

Really?  I have no issues with intercepts.

Everytime I start the game though it ALWAYS has to let me know my previous game was not saved blah blah blah even if it actually was.  This happens when I start the app.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

Eat a Snickers. ^^

Hahahahaha..... That was awesome. Totally agree too.

I agree with Nero. Check your blood sugar bud.

At this point I expect that our next update will be pre-16, probably next week's build or the week after that, whichever has a mini-event associated.  (I'm expecting a pre-16 mini-event, maybe leading into the 16 story; something a little more involved than Suspicious Shipments, closer to Oxium Espionage.)

Because 16 is going to take a lot of work to bring over, and if they do have the Consoles wait until then we might actually run into the hard scheduling limit that "running out of void trader visits that have been coded" wall.  Whereas if they do a 15.late build they can get a bigger buffer, possibly even enough that we'll end up with 16.0+next prime access from around 16.3 or so...

Edited by (PS4)j232000

Nice to see poeple tell me that I need a sugar diet when I have no problem with warframe up just upset that Thay carnt split them up into three groups on warframe one for the PC and one for the psn an one for the xbox is it to hard to ask for that but I'm okay im chill out :)

they are mostly saying it because its hard to understand what you are saying. you don't really have much punctuation in your posts, so it kind of just jumbles all together.

So shooting in the dark mid March for pc update 16 so that puts us at Mid May for us damn this is gonna be one long wait for our next update. Now I'm gonna sit back an watch the relays burn then people complain because there gone. The drama will be great can't wait for the event.

Yeah i probably play event just to get rewards, if i have to play more after that, not gonna happen.

Also since new prime access starts happening after march16(that is when that god awful previous one ends) i think we get that before U16, so one update prior U16. U16 most likely comes in may, but at that point i dont give F.

So maybe update 15.15 next month, U16 in may. At that point, who really plays anymore, as that would mean we are left hanging almost 5months without any real new content(prime farming doesnt count as new content) I quess that is what we get being console peasants. Thanks.