Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Has This Feeling About Archwing?

Mickey33

Before Archwing was released, I hoped we would be so badass that we would fought space ships, dodging laser and stations. I know this meta is old but it is interesting for good reasons. 

In Warframe, Archwing is like playing Galaxian for me. Enemies are tiny, they swarm you like insects. Combat is quite line-near without much variation. I have to admit that the tiny units coming in number is what I enjoy the least. Space-ninja shooting flies?

I wish the new addition to Archwing will address this. Am I the only one has this feeling? Could it be better if we fight ships?

the game mode as JUST been released!! Give it some time! all of you haters hating... Archwing is fun and has HUGE potential, give it some time...

sigh...another impatient spoiled brat, the game mode as JUST been released!! Give it some time! all of you haters hating... Archwing is fun and has HUGE potential, give it some time...

Actually no. It was released 4 months ago, that's not "just been released". I love archwing, but facts are facts.

Actually no. It was released 4 months ago, that's not "just been released". I love archwing, but facts are facts.

Yeah, its not JUST release. Besides, DE only make small change like reduce bounce to Archwing right now, it seem like they already consider it's mostly done and only need minor tweaking.

sigh...another impatient spoiled brat, the game mode as JUST been released!! Give it some time! all of you haters hating... Archwing is fun and has HUGE potential, give it some time...

It is not going to hatch itself. Your "contribution" is centered around "hater", not my idea. If we do not speak up, then when the change is going to happen? If you do not ask, then how you you know you are right?

Next time before getting allergy please take my idea into consideration.

As much as I love archwing, you have a good point. Half the time, I feel like I'm pea shooting bugs in a distance and frankly, earth interception is so incredibly boring with its low spawns and the fact that it's hard to even find pug games for it.

It's even worse when you smite the endless swarms of enemies just to be one shot by some random barrage of missiles you didn't see coming behind you. You can boast getting hundreds of kills per mission but it doesn't feel too much like an accomplishment. And sabotage missions? Hurgh. Sometimes those tilesets take forever to fly through. I'd like massive enemies, like ships and the planned J-3 Golem - something that would encourage people to actually play, rather than "let's sit and pop enemies as they come in hordes so we can grind for that thing we already have 20 of."

Maybe something like that would make the mode more exciting and people might actually have leveled gear for archwing rather than letting it gather dust. Remember the Balor Fomorians? People were bring level 0 stuff to the Pluto fomorian because there's just no incentive to level up archwing stuff since it's either boring, too difficult, or just mastery rank fodder. I love archwing, but man, I get burnt out a lot.