Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Has This Feeling About Archwing?

Mickey33

Before Archwing was released, I hoped we would be so badass that we would fought space ships, dodging laser and stations. I know this meta is old but it is interesting for good reasons. 

In Warframe, Archwing is like playing Galaxian for me. Enemies are tiny, they swarm you like insects. Combat is quite line-near without much variation. I have to admit that the tiny units coming in number is what I enjoy the least. Space-ninja shooting flies?

I wish the new addition to Archwing will address this. Am I the only one has this feeling? Could it be better if we fight ships?

Trust me, in update 16 and 17, you can use my  beloved sharkwing underwater in new tilesets, the J3 golem will be reworked into an archwing boss, there will also be a new dragon themed warframe(that will probably drop from J3 Golem), and they will add more new arcwhing additions in those updates too.

Yes, Archwing will become much much better in the following weeks/months.

Trust me, in update 16 and 17, you can use my  beloved sharkwing underwater in new tilesets, the J3 golem will be reworked into an archwing boss, there will also be a new dragon themed warframe(that will probably drop from J3 Golem), and they will add more new arcwhing additions in those updates too.

Prepare for J3-Golem Beacon farming.

What he said.

And I trust DE will never stop developing Archwing.

Because they still continue PvP development even though some of us dislike it.

Prepare for J3-Golem Beacon farming.

They already removed Vay Hek from Beacon farming and are planning to remove Mutalist Alad V from farming Coordinate farming.

I don't think it'll be really hard to get at J3-Golem. Maybe something like Lephantis.

the J3 golem will be reworked into an archwing boss, there will also be a new dragon themed warframe(that will probably drop from J3 Golem),

archwing boss, dragon warframe, space shooter....hmmm

maxresdefault.jpg

on a more serious note, the golem being an archwing boss is great IMO. It'll at least reward players who put a decent time in archwing and encourage people to try it out as well. It's not really that bad. It's pretty fun flying around in an open space while getting swarmed by units that aren't cheap aimbots.

Edited by Xarugas

I admit I expected more ships like Gox. Maybe fighting bigger enemies with destructible parts. The current AW content feels surprisingly non-epic, especially when you're fighting something called a "frigate" and it's just a bigger Corpus Osprey, which weren't threatening to begin with.

To be honest arhwing is not fully accessible to everyone.

Its like a different game on the same roof.

I don't know if it's meant to be an end game material.

But first time seeing an R10 efficiency mod that was to punishing to max with meh results.

Is like a major turn off.

and im sure everyone will not bothered to get into archwing. When they can do other fun stuff that's more rewarding

Edited by Dreadwire

Was really hoping for something more like shattered horizon

Losing the artificial horizontal plane. Navigating an environment designed for true directional freedom.

Its a interesting re-skin of the normal play with some potential. But I don't think will will ever be what I had hoped.

Edited by Firetempest