Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Guys Like Prisma Cores To Come From Raids?

OverlordMcGeek

WAAASSSSSUUUUP!!! It's Ms. Yoloswaggerliciuoexpialidopeciousness in the house!!!

Simply put:

Got completely dumbfounded with peoples reactions with the r5 cores being placed in areas all around the map so they can be easily accessible without wasting keys...so I don't want to be left out...

What if new prisma cores(ranks 1-5;bundles optional, up to DE) that will drop with a 10-15% chance at mission end for the Raids?

The jist that I am getting at is that it should take about 200~350 rank 5 prisma cores to max out a primed mod, rather than the 500+ r5 way that "we" are doing it as of now.

P.S. I say, "we" cuz I am playing the game, not treating it as a second job. Hell, been here for 1 year 5 months and the only r10 mods I got maxed are Steel Fiber and Redirection.

Edit: Changed % drop rate for UndeadGhostWarrior's needs.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

I suggested almost exactly this, only I think the drop-rate should be quite high for the Prisma Cores, not 2%.

I mean, realistically, with the numbers you gave, it's only about 2x as powerful as a Rare Core, so 2 Rare Cores from every Raid is not an unreasonable award, assuming they can't be rushed in two seconds.

Bottom line, I'd like to see Raids be the solution to our current Fusion Core problem, and become the ideal farming spot for them. It would be a wonderful reward that would add incentive to run the Raids over and over again.

I suggested almost exactly this, only I think the drop-rate should be quite high for the Prisma Cores, not 2%.

I mean, realistically, with the numbers you gave, it's only about 2x as powerful as a Rare Core, so 2 Rare Cores from every Raid is not an unreasonable award, assuming they can't be rushed in two seconds.

Bottom line, I'd like to see Raids be the solution to our current Fusion Core problem, and become the ideal farming spot for them. It would be a wonderful reward that would add incentive to run the Raids over and over again.

The idea is not to make them overly easy to get maxed out mods with only say ~100 prisma cores but to, at the absolute very least, follow the chain of energy given my the next "tier" in rarity.

Also changed the % drop rate already to be more manageable.

Speaking of the Void Trader, why is it he can find all these nice things in the Void, but we can't? I pillage those darn Towers on a daily basis. 

On topic, I think a new type of Fusion Core would be pretty neat. Seems like an appropriate Raid drop or reward.

Speaking of the Void Trader, why is it he can find all these nice things in the Void, but we can't? I pillage those darn Towers on a daily basis. 

On topic, I think a new type of Fusion Core would be pretty neat. Seems like an appropriate Raid drop or reward.

I agree, if raids are really gonna be hard (prolly damage caps galore) we need good rewards, because at the moment its impossible to compensate the need of cores and credits. We get a new 10-ranker that needs 2m credits to level every 2 weeks, thats insane.

Hell, been here for 1 year 5 months and the only r10 mods I got maxed are Steel Fiber and Redirection.

I know exactly how that is, almost two years now the only I've maxed is serrations and that was a few months ago. I have a lot of other Mods sitting around at R7 and R8 I'll max them some day, but not now I'll get around to it, like I will get around to cleaning the garage.

The idea is not to make them overly easy to get maxed out mods with only say ~100 prisma cores but to, at the absolute very least, follow the chain of energy given my the next "tier" in rarity.

Also changed the % drop rate already to be more manageable.

Yah, I hear you. As difficult as Raids are being made out to be, I still think a higher rewards is warranted, but there's no point in getting into the specific numbers of things, that's for the devs to workshop. The sentiment of Raids being a go-to hotspot for Fusion Cores is c'est magnifique though, like I said.

If we don't have something like this, everyone will run the Raid once, maybe 3 or 4 times if it's really fun, or however many times it takes to get all pieces of Dragon-frame or whatever, then forget about it.