Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Result Ui Lock

Maverick2B

Please, send your "EE.log" from immediately after the incident to: http://support.warframe.com

Make sure to also reference this thread in your support ticket.

EE.logs can be found in /%localappdata%/Warframe on your PC

(Please note: the EE.log will not help us restore lost items, but it will help us identify issues with Warframe.)

I had the exact same bug hit me. I've had to stop all dojo pigment research until it's fixed. EE.log and screenshot sent, support ticket 305863.

Never happened to me... Mates what do you do to the game... How odd... :O (just joking!) Have you tried to run a Verify of your installation? Seems pretty corrupted! Verify it from the Launcher in its Options.

Have you been researching any colours since 15.15 was released? If not - why would you?

Advising people to verify an install cache that does so automatically is pretty redundant ya know.

10 days and not even a post by Reb or anyone acknowledging the bug?

Sigh, here we go again.

Had some feedback from support, most recently on the 19th saying that they see a lot of people reporting the link to pigments now and that the dev team are looking at it.

Had some feedback from support, most recently on the 19th saying that they see a lot of people reporting the link to pigments now and that the dev team are looking at it.

Thank god. I'm getting sick of trying to level my Sobek only to have to restart over and over because I find lots of River Blue pigments.

Have you been researching any colours since 15.15 was released? If not - why would you?

Advising people to verify an install cache that does so automatically is pretty redundant ya know.

Hey! Take it easy just wanted to help! Automatically? Why the button in Launcher's Options then?