Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Raids Be Key Only?

-Kryptic

I assume raids will be only accessible by keys. Maybe by building a raid key.

I hope not.

Well, I just want raids, but if you are required to grind for a raid key it might take away some of it's awe for me.

Edited by hiddenfive

I really hope not. I don't want to have to farm for hours on end just to be able to fight a raid boss once.

Farming for hours on end to fight a raid boss numerous times in one day? Perfectly fine by me. But at least give us a daily freebie or something; content shouldn't be hidden behind walls like what was initially done with Hek.

Given the way that the recent content has been gated, I think that expecting a key requirement is a no-brainer.

In fact, I think we can expect something akin to mesa's mechanic with a 24 hour build time on the key and possibly a new material requirement.

I agree that it's entirely unnecessary and contrary to most of the veterans wishes... but since when has that ever stopped them?

Edited by xethier

you'll need a vey hek key, a mesa key, one of each of the prime parts that syndicates use, a reactor, a catalyst and 5 forma.

plus a half dozen ODA keys, a soma prime, two banshees and a volt.

for each key.

and everybody has to have a key.

with a 168 hour lockout timer before you can run it again.

and if you fail, everybody looses their key.

(the above is sarcasm, but probably not by much)

Don't worry, they'll be behind keys. Keys that require multiple layers of RNG to get. Keys that are so difficult to acquire that actually running the raids for fun will be completely out of the question. This is DE we're talking about.

What about making it like RNG-based warframe. Like telling you to farm system, after that wait for 12hours. Farm chassis, and wait for another 12 again...and so on. After you have all the 3 items, you've to build the key with 3days timer. it'll be fun.