Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vey Hek Needs A Nerf!

Zackzapper3000

I'm really disappointed this wasn't a joke thread about nerfing Hek's super long monologues. If you are having trouble just read the strategies on the wiki.

see below for the nerf i want with regards to long monologues

I dont know why people are still bothering to reply to OP when he is not even following his own thread..... quote something from him or something.

Also, nerfeing Hek? I want to ask to nerf Void Vor! I'm so freaking tired of hearing him preach even after we kill him deader.

^ this guy/girl. its particularly annoying when he spawns on defense and he basically holds up the reward screen for another 2mins....

Man people this day, ooo so this boss has an animation of covering his face at the start. O so he open and closes it. OO so when we shoot we do 0 dmg but sometimes we do dmg. OMG boss to hard it took us 1 hour to kill it.

God if you played mario or other games in 90's you wouldn't go past first level.

If you weren't such an ignorant %&^hole, you'd read my comment and know why we were having difficulties, people on this thread instantly think it's because we don't know the difference between invincible and vulnerable, and don't actually read before they s*&^ post.

For about an hour did I try with a full squad on the pc. We attempted to kill this ridiculous boss with no result I just gave up after an hour and a half. We all were maxed out frames with great primary guns. We had 2 people that we rank 18 that said that it is wicked hard. Is there something that we are doing wrong because shooting him in the face for 2 hours doesn't work!!!!!!!

I can handle this guy solo, although he can drop me on occasion and i have to use a revive.  all i can say is learn to dodge, use some health and energy restores and keep moving.

Only one thing to say about the OP's post

slow-him-down.jpg

He needs no nerf.

The only thing i see what could be changed is that you only need to own him 3 times in total instad of 5 times it is now.

5 times = Way to the Boss Room 3x, Boss Room 1x face shot, Terra Frame 1x would change to

3 times = Way to the Boss Room 2x, Boss Room 1x Terra Frame (so no additional shoot him into the face stuff at the Boss Room)

Tried the "new" earth boss node. Took lex to complement my bow since I remember having trouble hitting his ugly face when hydroid was released but either his hitbox is much bigger or he doesn't move that much anymore. Terraframe died to 1 shot with dread.

Almost easier than jackal. Instead of grouping up with high conclave players, agree to drop mods and weapons you don't need to downlevel the boss if he's too hard.

i can 1 shot vay hek, quite literally. in an instant, he dies once he gets in his terra suit

Terraframe died to 1 shot with dread.

I think its odd that they have his last form so vulnerable to damage. I havnt tried heavy hitting weapons on him yet but i know the boltor burned through his hp in less then a minute. I think he should be tweaked so his final form is more difficult than his floating head form.

Just keep Vay Hek's first form on sight at all times and shoot the face when the siren goes off. You can see the face plates opening up, and that's where you have to shoot.

For Vay Hek's second form (Eagle Robot), just go to the highest place in the area. You know where it is when you see a big circle on the top right part of the area (when you get out of the running water pipes). There is a place that you can hide from Hek's view and shoot it relatively easy. Remember to bring some Shield Restores, maybe even a Frost with a wide enough Snow Globe to protect from the missile attacks.

Stupid fact that happened to me: I thought that when the siren went off, you had to shoot the flashing light. Silly me...

Edited by RextintorZ

I think its odd that they have his last form so vulnerable to damage. I havnt tried heavy hitting weapons on him yet but i know the boltor burned through his hp in less then a minute. I think he should be tweaked so his final form is more difficult than his floating head form.

*cough cough*Lt. Lech Kril*cough* :)