Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Form Of Looting?

9tailboy

Basically Ceres, Draco is best known for the mass XP and reputation gain in warframe, but with enemies constantly flooding, this also makes good for loot, but what if we make looting even bigge in Ceres, Draco?

Basically all you need is an excalibur maxed radial javeling build, a trinity with max energy vampire and blessing, and a mag with efficient greedy pull. After that, we can replace the 2nd excalbiur with a nekros full desacrate build, technically you really don't need a second excalibur with the first one firing javelins every 3 seconds. 

What this nekros will do is he will run around the area, desacrating everything, while mag uses greedy pull so the group can stay in the same area for loot, trinity gives everyone energy, and excalibur uses radial javelin.

My nekros full desacrate build(note this is using my current mods, maxing out all of these mods might take an extra forma, but I think it'll work. 

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nekros/t_30_040304004_2-5-7-4-6-5-37-8-5-46-2-5-54-3-10-55-4-5-57-1-5-458-0-3-481-7-8_458-9-57-8-46-11-54-7-55-11-2-5-4-9-481-12-37-14_0/en/1-0-12/0

Like and reply on what you think

It's been done before. I personally would rather do calculus than play the game this way, it seems boring. But maybe that's just me.

Regardless of fun, it's certainly effective for xp/rep. I doubt the enemies will drop many good mods though

Edited by EversorNinja

I dont get why you require a like

if you agree, don't need comments

If by looting you mean garbage mods, then sure!

at least they stack so I can sell for lots of credits, people need money

It's been done before. I personally would rather do calculus than play the game this way, it seems boring. But maybe that's just me.

Regardless of fun, it's certainly effective for xp/rep. I doubt the enemies will drop many good mods though

Yea I don't expect good mods, but whatever is dropped counts, especially if you're a contributor of a large clan.

what's vivergate?

also couldn't they simply put in a slider/option of some sorts if it's purely because of the lag?

Eris viver, the old place where people could earn large amounts of reputation and loot, it was so easy, that it was nerfed bad by DE