Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had A Chance To Create A Warframe/ Weapon/ Resource/ Boss /etc, What Would You Name It? (And What Would It Do?) [Warframe Basketball Ownzz!]

(PSN)jensyao

Deuterium sounds good for a resource....it does sound like Decurion

Quetzalcoatl would sound like a ridiculous boss to fight

Duodenum sounds like a really good dual-wield secondary weapon from the infested research lab

Parliament for warframe name

A syndicate mod named Cattywampus...just because it sounds cool, applied to some random gun or frame

...don't mind me, I'm just going through a list of unusual words and applying them to warframe just to see which ones stick http://phrontistery.info/

(wondering why there isn't a contest for this already)

Edited by (PS4)jensyao

Tocitium - A highly toxic and soft metal used in the construction of chemical and reactive ammo and weaponry.

Emanellia - A rigid bone mass from large predators. Often broken down to base atoms and reshaped into durable components.

Citrite - An anomalous material that is non toxic and tastes of citrus flavour, seems to induce feelings of dread when the particles are inhailed. Often processed into a purer but flakier and fragile form and used in various pest repellant aerosoles. Its flaking can be used as an effecient delivery system for short range weapons.

Pebris - Unprocessed rock that once refined, purified and processed can create very potent laser focus crystals.

Edited by Exanthous

I would rename rubedo or morphics to booty

so every time i built a warframe chassis i'd ask myself 'do (warframe) have the booty'

and then id look at my inventory and exclaim

'he doooooo'

l3Jexg2.jpg

I want unobtainuim, the only material to forge the ultimate weapon:

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious sword.

The sword instantly vapourises any enemy when it is swung.

And how do u obtain unobtainuim? Nobody knows....

Edited by 321agemo

YHLPMUR.jpg

Terrible Photoshop skeyulz

lmao, don't forget to photoshop in the jordans just in case any grineer want to mess around and get dunked on in the name of justice

get like a "blind justice" type stance mod for a reverse dunk https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090917154207AAHTpaU

Edited by (PS4)jensyao