Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advices For Soloing T4 Keys?

NoeleVeerod

Question

I have a plethora of T4 Defense (21), Mobile Defense (42) and Survival (23) Void keys. Sometimes I manage to find a team, but seeing as Exterminate and Capture are the most popular ones, I often end up with these keys still sitting in my inventory.

Since it would be a waste to sell them for nothing (I doubt I can even make Platinum out of them), I want at least to get something out of them.

What would you recommend to at least try and tackle them alone? I don't plan to go to wave 40 or to 40 minutes, just long enough to snatch a few good Prime parts and leave. I just need Ducats, could care less about Prime gear since I have everything I could hunt for.

7 answers to this question

I'd probably go with a duration/range Loki, Vaykor Marelok or other health-restoring sidearm, and your favorite polearm. Keep everything disarmed, equip your sidearm, and spam quick melee on anything that gets in range. You'll get fairly frequent knockdowns and health restores from your sidearm. Watch for Nullifiers; as soon as one pops, go invisible, slide into the bubble and shoot him in the face, then catapult and re-invis before any of his non-disarmed buddies can shoot you. Your biggest problem is going to be drainers, but if you're leaving by wave 10 or 15, I don't think you'll encounter many.

Edited by motorfirebox

loki  irradiating disarm, slow nova mp, banshee savage silence, mag sp and  pull, excal rj and blind, Vauban bastille vortex and telsa. basically any frame you want to use with the right set of weapons and a few energy restores

Edited by ranks21