Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Needs To Warn You Before Ranking Up!

(XBOX)angryampharos

So earlier tonight i finally reached maxim in arbiters, and when i choose my rank up reward, the akbolto isn't there, then I realize, I never bought more weapon slots! so i'm sitting there realizing that my hours of farming for syndicate rep are wasted and i have to farm all over again for 100k more rep to get the Telos. >:( Has anything like this happened to anyone else here before?

You can't select it even if you had the slots. Same with the syandana. Buying them with 100k rep is the only way of obtaining, aside from trading obviously.

That's about it. The option to choose a rank up reward was altered shortly after its introduction, where you can only choose augments or sigils.

Edit: In fact, it was never an option on console, only briefly on PC.

Edited by direcyphre

You can't select it even if you had the slots. Same with the syandana. Buying them with 100k rep is the only way of obtaining, aside from trading obviously.

Exactly this. It was unintended when some players were able to claim the Syndicate weapons upon rank up when they and the rank up rewards were first introduced. As of now, you cannot select them as a reward for rank up.

So the game spent the rep even thought you didn't had a way to receive it?

Thats weird, try making a support ticket, but even so, if u don't buy a slot, they wont give the weapon anyway.

try buying a slot, the weapon may magically appear on the new slot.